Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do some people deserve everything while we deserve nothing?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
! Warning extreme Suifuel !

View: https://youtu.be/lN3O0yqVZ3I

These bf/gf TikTok compilations are depressing and make me want to peel my eyes out. We'll never make up for all that lost time in our early youth. We've missed out on arguably the greatest thing in life... Those 2 examples in the video showing pre-teen love and still being in love when they're older is such fucking suifuel Jesus christ. That would be like a dream scenario becoming reality...

Why do some people deserve to experience teen love, happiness, affection and companionship while I, and nearly everyone here, had to suffer alone during our most developmental years in life? Literally just because of a few fucking different rearrangements of DNA atoms. Inconceivable when you think about it...Existence is a cancerous joke. Genes determine our entire future from the day we exit the womb.

I'm actually glad about this whole Corona situation and I sincerely hope more deadly diseases will completely wipe out humanity in the future. Or like a huge ass comet striking and destroying Earth. Yeah that would do it.

because you aren't confident bro :chad:

the thumbnail looks like Latina and White

JBW?

life is not meant for sub 8males end of story

These bf/gf TikTok compilations are depressing and make me want to peel my eyes out. We'll never make up for all that lost time in our early youth. We've missed out on arguably the greatest thing in life... Those 2 examples in the video showing pre-teen love and still being in love when they're older is such fucking suifuel Jesus christ. That would be like a dream scenario becoming reality...

Why do some people deserve to experience teen love, happiness, affection and companionship while I, and nearly everyone here, had to suffer alone during our most developmental years in life? Literally just because of a few fucking different rearrangements of DNA atoms. Inconceivable when you think about it...Existence is a cancerous joke. Genes determine our entire future from the day we exit the womb.

I'm actually glad about this whole Corona situation and I sincerely hope more deadly diseases will completely wipe out humanity in the future. Or like a huge ass comet striking and destroying Earth. Yeah that would do it.

What's stupid is that this normgroid behaviour is allowed on Youtube. Fuck (((wojicki))), Fuck god and Fuck this gay earth.

Nobody deserves anything. It is what it is. If it pains you too much there is always something you can do about it :feelsEhh:

Nobody deserves anything. It is what it is. If it pains you too much there is always something you can do about it :feelsEhh:
hope that's ER because roping is cucked, if you know what I mean.

Very unsettling

These types of videos always get my depressed.
I didn't even have a childhood and teenage years fuck

Privileged teenage brats

Nobody deserves anything except NPCs, foids, and Chads. Undesirable men are suppose to get over being denied and treated like shit. Fuck that cucked shit.
Privileged teenage brats

because ur personality is worse than that of chad's.

Because the world is unfair

Bcs life is luck based. That's why I cringe when successful or good looking people are thanking god for their bs privileges

dont watch TikTok videos you will get cancer.

Just dont think about how you are missing out on the best and most important parts of life :soy:
Just learn to be happy and love yourself and be confident and you will swim in pussy bro :soy:

Gigachad jaw

because of bone

We rolled 1 on a d20 die my man.

"Why the sad face? Sex isn't everything Tee Hee hee haha lolz *cuddle* *cuddle*"

young-couple-cuddling-bed-portrait-bedroom-66932219.jpg

everything is just luck tbh.

some people live in heaven and some in hell

and supposedly a god exists that has a good reason for this

try not to cry in pain challenge i teared up in the first minute :feels:

Idk why you guys search for this stuff