Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do some of you guys hate anime

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
like you are pretty normie to hate on anime just because its anime like lms said (think it was him in a live stream) that its better to watch anime and ike waifus then simping or something like that and thats based af i rather watch anime all my life then simping to just talk to a girl that wouldnt even let me smash in the first place you are a child and gay if you watch anime but if chad would do it foids would join him and possibly like it as well but dont want to admit it to her cum dumpster friends

Anime is a strong cope to me

Because it's cool to hate anime now

Animebros will make it

It’s boring and retarded, that being said i hate pretty much everything :feelsthink:

some people hate things

Tbh I don't hate animes am indifferent but have more respect for animecel than simps or normies

I don't know , i like anime

I hate anime
ItsOver4cel

Its cringe tbh

its gay moeshit, also effiminete unless its something like shounen

Can anyone recommend me some psychological thriller similar to Monster?

dead man wonderland is epic
I'll check it out tbh, I liked the realistic dark tone of Monster tbh, most animes are just your regular highschool fantasy world bullshit. I need some mature content tbhtbb.

Liking anime = 150% chance of homosexuality.
Liking manga = Chad

Anime sucks doo doo.

I used to watch anime but now I can’t watch it anymore