Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do some normies get girlfriends so easily?

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Admit it, there is always some average looking normie who changes girlfriend every once in a while. How the hell do they even do that? JFL Jestermaxxing or just be NT theory. Personality matters regarding how neurotypical u appear to be. Autists or mental disorders can be considered a major flaw. It's fucking over even with plasticmaxxing

People with bad personality like me are screwed. Ugliness is still the worst issue

Money exists.

Redpill/PUA tactics work but you need a minimum amount of looks to pull it off.

No amount of personality is going to help this fellar:
humphrey.jpg

Admit it, there is always some average looking normie who changes girlfriend every once in a while. How the hell do they even do that? JFL Jestermaxxing or just be NT theory. Personality matters regarding how neurotypical u appear to be. Autists or mental disorders can be considered a major flaw. It's fucking over even with plasticmaxxing
Status?

Because they are normies. Don't fall for memes that only 8+ get girls, normies still get to live normal somewhat fulfilling lives. Its us subhuman trash that gets to suffer.

Because they are normies. Don't fall for memes that only 8+ get girls, normies still get to live normal somewhat fulfilling lives. Its us subhuman trash that gets to suffer.

status buddy boyo status

average normies with social status. its pretty easy if youre not an autist. but doesnt mean she wont cuck you when theres a more higher value male available

Money exists.
Dude is a high school student who works temp job and owes money, how the hell did he
tbh

1) Don't assume that because someone is in a relationship they're happy or liked by their significant other.

2) People often settle for less than what they desire out of fear, complacency or laziness. Or because they want to have control of the relationship, they settle for less so they have leverage on the other person.

3) Cheating

4) Money, status, jestermaxxing etc

Normies can looksmax, fraud, jestermax, being NT helps as well. They can't attract women for long, but of course they have no problem getting laid

Status, sub5 foids, placeholder for Chad, monkey branch theory, et cetera

Normies seem to be on a predetermined track, like their life is laid out to go right. They're able to do everything they're supposed to without a problem while someone like me can barely sit on the couch without having a full episode.

People with bad personality like me are screwed. Ugliness is still the worst issue
If u ugly u get no gf 100%
If u have ugly personality u can get gf but u have to fake ur self and it wont last long and u will end up more broken as before

Whats the point getting gf? :feelstrash:

they get girlfriends, but these girlfriends often cheat on them with Chads. Even many of us can do that: get a landwhale, pay for her food, clothing, etc. and have her cheat on us every now and then.

I see it as a 2 threshold situation when it comes to this stuff. The upper threshold which if you meet, you are sexually desired and therefore have to offer nothing in return for sex (Chads who fuck one woman after another for free). The lower one which if you meet, you get the chance to "make up" for what you lack in terms of physical attractiveness by offering up resources (normies with gfs). It would explain why you often see the woman having the power in a relationship, because she is the one that is desired by the male, not the other way around.

Ye there is always some average looking normie that does it, that doesn't mean that normies as a group can be said to get girl friends easily because it's rare even for them. It's a combination of social circlemaxxing and betabuxxing tbh.

average normies with social status. its pretty easy if youre not an autist. but doesnt mean she wont cuck you when theres a more higher value male available
Monkey branch theory confirmed!

If you're talking about people in their teens - early 20s, it's mostly being NT and a high-tier normie at the minimum.
25+ = betabuxx

They're usually either statusmaxxed in their groups, thugmaxxed or just betabuxx cucks.

Normies "get lucky", and by socializing every day and every weekend the odds of them getting lucky are pretty high. The odds of them getting divorce fucked later are also pretty high, but at least they get some prime holes.

Unrelated blogpost: I have less of a baby face nowadays (unless I sleep a lot and eat healthily (ded srs)) so sometimes I can have decent interactions with normie men. But it's not the same as for a normie who truly enjoys it. So after talking to a normie for too long I get bored, tired and feel a need to talk about something more interesting, like anime lolis and how foids should be property or sex slaves. If I were NT and truly enjoyed socializing, the odds of socializing leading to a relationship would be minuscule. But the reason you see outlier couples is usually because the male is a hyper NT normie who socializes very often. Lifefuel for hyper social NT cels

Why is this concept so hard for people here to grasp

betabuxx

statusmaxxing thru friend circles and popularity

compensating for being born average with money, status, attempts at lookmaxxing

we have also observed that foids monkey branch so it's possible they're in a norman relationship because they're currently unable to find someone better, and will probably monkey branch when a higher tier male pops up to her. if they fail to find someone better they'll remain with the norman as they need the resources and validation

They're just good looking enough/have big dicks. That's it. A former "friend" of mine had lots of girlfriends, started before 15 even. His personality is awful, but he's good looking and he has a big dick so it's no wonder.

Because they have no dignity, they become slaves for foids and date the first shit they find

I guess because they have decent features

they dont get them easy they just get women willing to settle

Social Circle

People often settle for less than what they desire out of fear, complacency or laziness. Or because they want to have control of the relationship, they settle for less so they have leverage on the other person
Normies seem to be on a predetermined track, like their life is laid out to go right. They're able to do everything they're supposed to without a problem while someone like me can barely sit on the couch without having a full episode.
These. Normies are simply just naturally luckier than us. Sure it's also looks and status but it's mostly luck. An incel and shit luck go hand in hand. We're so unlucky we can't even get a cunt to settle for us(not that that's acceptable) unlike how they're perfectly fine with settling for some 6/10 normie nerd/weeb after pleasuring thuggish faggots. Take the luckpill. It explains why exceptions exist.

You may think they're only average looking but it's all about looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back