Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some men go out of their way to act like this (not all do it)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT FEMALES, TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW! YOU INCLINEWELL!

Because they are no dignity having normies turned cucks

Reddit hivemind soycucks, that's it.
Imagine watching CNN all day while estrogenmaxxing. It fucks you up pretty hard.

Because they think they will get a foid the filthy soyboy cucks, an incel who hasnt showered in 10 years will still be cleaner than a soyboy who showered today.

TO PROTECT ALL WAAAMUNZ DEY R OUR QKWEENS!!!

A soy would never even say "females" because it offends shitcunts.

They were brainwashed. They think that women are queens that can do no wrong and they will get laid if they defend them

Because they think they can get some pussy if you defend m'ladies

Because they think that if they say this, women will be more attracted to them.................HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhhhahHhHahahhHhHhahahahHhhhHahahahahahahhhHahahahhHhahahahhahahahahahzhahahhahahahaahHahahAhhahahahahahhahahahHahahahhahahahAhahah................................hah

grateful none of my friends are like that

I honestly don't know for sure. It makes no sense.

I just wanna protect m'ladies from these toxic slut-shaming virgins. Her body her choice!

I think the answer is clear.

Not everyone in this unnatural society is completely sentient.

Whiteknight mentality.

What do you mean by "females can be wrong" ? Oh sweet summer child i can't even... Dis y u inkel!

TO PROTECT ALL WAAAMUNZ DEY R OUR QKWEENS!!!
Men who defend women think they’re cool or badass when in reality they’re afraid to stand up to women

Men who defend women think they’re cool or badass when in reality they’re afraid to stand up to women
Men who stand up for waaamyn that give them nothing in return are the biggest jokes and wastes of space to have ever existed

Men who stand up for waaamyn that give them nothing in return are the biggest jokes and wastes of space to have ever existed
bUt WAaAmYn dOn’T OwE uS AnYtHiNg iN rEtUrN yOu SeXiSt BiGoT

Every white knight’s response to your statement

bUt WAaAmYn dOn’T OwE uS AnYtHiNg iN rEtUrN yOu SeXiSt BiGoT

Every white knight’s response to your statement
wE oWe OuR qKwEeNs EvErYtHiNg

JFL @ white knights. While the white knight walks away with a pat on the back and a black eye the chad abusing her walks away with his dick in her mouth

wE oWe OuR qKwEeNs EvErYtHiNg

JFL @ white knights. While the white knight walks away with a pat on the back and a black eye the chad abusing her walks away with his dick in her mouth
Feminism causes misogyny and white knights are men who are afraid to stand up to women. The only man who can abuse women is chad

Feminism causes misogyny and white knights are men who are afraid to stand up to women. The only man who can abuse women is chad
I feel like white knights don't wanna stand up to wammynz because they are so brainwashed that waaamyn are QKWEENS that that have no reason to stand up to wammynz and that they genuinely love PROTUCTING WAAAMUNZ

I feel like white knights don't wanna stand up to wammynz because they are so brainwashed that waaamyn are QKWEENS that that have no reason to stand up to wammynz and that they genuinely love PROTUCTING WAAAMUNZ
Seriously when did society start to worship foids this way? For example, when did society start to go against the idea of hitting a woman?

Seriously when did society start to worship foids this way? For example, when did society start to go against the idea of hitting a woman?
I really don't know. All i can remember it big push for that post 2011

I really don't know. All i can remember it big push for that post 2011
I think before 2011 people still got mad if you hit a foid

it sucks because I can’t hit a foid if she torments me but if a guy torments me people allow me to beat him

I think before 2011 people still got mad if you hit a foid

it sucks because I can’t hit a foid if she torments me but if a guy torments me people allow me to beat him
yea the mad if you hit a female bullshit been around for decades but i ment the serious feeeemaaylee worship didn't get that serious until some time post 2011.

JFL I know at "MUH EQUALITY"

Imagine thinking that defending women and hating low value men will get you laid.

I'd kill myself if I woke up a cuck.

yea the mad if you hit a female bullshit been around for decades but i ment the serious feeeemaaylee worship didn't get that serious until some time post 2011.

JFL I know at "MUH EQUALITY"
I think hitting a woman became frowned upon in the 1800s or something

NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT FEMALES, TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW! YOU INCLINEWELL!

View attachment 176437
Soybois think that groveling and white-knighting will get them closer to getting laid instead of just used. They still think 'noble' deeds matter to women like they do men.

I feel bad for soyboys. They are too bluepilled to have self awareness. It's our duty to put them out of their misery

Pepesightsoyboy

NPC meatbags.

They think that women are queens that can do no wrong and they will get laid if they defend them
Ironically, men being pussy worshiping cucks will make it a lot less likely they'll get pussy. I wonder how long it will take them to realize the "nice guy" act only keeps them running in circles.
Soybois think that groveling and white-knighting will get them closer to getting laid instead of just used. They still think 'noble' deeds matter to women like they do men.

Last edited:
They’re left wing or trying to get female attention.

Because they're desperate for pussy.

Because unlike you incel, they stand for women's right!

I'd never disrespect m'lady

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back