Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some males act like women dont enjoy sex with chad ?

M

MentalistKebab

Captain
There seems to be a common cope in normies, manosphere and even in blackpilled communities.

Whenever girl have sex with a hot men, they always try to write "but he wont commit to her", or "he doesnt really care about her" as if women are not capable of enjoying the physical sex itself, without it turning into relationship.

I think that is mainly caused by general society (who is mostly composed of sub7 males) never actually being lusted by females, and the only relationships they get are socially accepted prostitution, so they assume women are not sexual beings.

They believe women are angels who can not possibly have this dirty thoughts, because they didnt have for them.

As a result, they tend to see females one night stands with chads as "the guy manipulatin poor women" rather than something she genuinely enjoyed.

In reality, its no different than calling a men here "poor guy" because a hot girl like Margot Robbie only had sex with him, but did not have a relationship with him.

can you post your idea of a hot girl here ?
54441.jpg

It's just a cope. Nothing really intellectually deep about it. They're searching for some way to make themselves feel better because women are winning by getting to have all the sex they want while they get jack shit.

Whenever girl have sex with a hot men, they always try to write "but he wont commit to her", or "he doesnt really care about her" as if women are not capable of enjoying the physical sex itself, without it turning into relationship.
Women do enjoy being fucked like a slut but they also want chad to commit and don't want to end up with a normie boyfriend. Deep down, many of them do feel bad about themselves and know that they are not good enough for a long term relationship with chad.

People are very ignorant about women and we unironically know more about women than them.

It's just a cope. Nothing really intellectually deep about it. They're searching for some way to make themselves feel better because women are winning by getting to have all the sex they want while they get jack shit.
Makes sense.
People are very ignorant about women and we unironically know more about women than them.
Seems very arrogant but actually true

It's just cope

There seems to be a common cope in normies, manosphere and even in blackpilled communities.

I think that is mainly caused by general society (who is mostly composed of sub7 males) never actually being lusted by females, and the only relationships they get are socially accepted prostitution, so they assume women are not sexual beings.

They believe women are angels who can not possibly have this dirty thoughts, because they didnt have for them.

As a result, they tend to see females one night stands with chads as "the guy manipulatin poor women" rather than something she genuinely enjoyed.

In reality, its no different than calling a men here "poor guy" because a hot girl like Margot Robbie only had sex with him, but did not have a relationship with him.
they’re coping They know it’s true but don’t wanna accept it

Women do lose their shit because Chad won't commit to them. It's the entire basis of feminism and why there's so many BPD cunts now.

I don't know if women really enjoy the physical part of sex, or they see it as an ego/status boost utilizing their most (or only) valuable asset.

I don't know if women really enjoy the physical part of sex, or they see it as an ego/status boost utilizing their most (or only) valuable asset.
They definitely do enjoy it. Of course I've talked to several harlots online. Being fucked really hard by a Chad is the biggest high a female can possibly imagine. Think about it like that: we men need sex more urgently than women. However, if sexually satisfied, we have plenty of other, more productive avenues to pursue.

Modern day women can get as much sex as they can, but they only enjoy it thoroughly with a Chad and even if she has a Chad, she'll soon start fantasizing about a Giga-Chad like Jeremy Meeks. Women's sex drive is actually insatiable, it's only that normans have never experienced the real thing.

They definitely do enjoy it. Of course I've talked to several harlots online. Being fucked really hard by a Chad is the biggest high a female can possibly imagine. Think about it like that: we men need sex more urgently than women. However, if sexually satisfied, we have plenty of other, more productive avenues to pursue.

Modern day women can get as much sex as they can, but they only enjoy it thoroughly with a Chad and even if she has a Chad, she'll soon start fantasizing about a Giga-Chad like Jeremy Meeks. Women's sex drive is actually insatiable, it's only that normans have never experienced the real thing.
Facts. Recently I saw a famous brazilian stacy married with chadlite saying she regrets not having more sex in her youth. And she is not even the first married stacy celebrity who said this.

Nah that is not seen in the bp community

Here it is always said that women manipulate and use the sub-7's while enjoying being a super whore with the chadlites and above

Foids are just as horny as men, they just have way higher standards because sex is so easy to come by. They can easily discard sub 8 men because there's so many of them willing to fuck them.

I've heard similar stories from women. Which as you say here, their goal is hypergamy and "fucking their way to the top" and they can regret missing out on those manipulation attempts.

Which still makes me question if women enjoy sex or any man they get with, or do they just see men as a stepping stone in social status hierarchy.

LÉ CAT LADY AT 40, I WON'T COMMIT NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY BEG ME - MSTOW Mantra

Meanwhile 65 year old blonde hags are sleeping with young normies and HTN ethnics

I thought you were talking about these room IQ temperature retards who claim that foids dont actually enjoy sex