Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some incels use looksmax.org?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Maby they got banned?

going to thread hijackmaxx but whats exactly an PSL?

I'd rather rope than post there.

to learn to looksmax and try to ascend

That's redpilled ngl
depends how you define redpill

personally, i thought the red pill was pua and maybe gymcelling

blackpilled looksmaxxing is more about improving facial aesthetics and other self improvement

depends how you define redpill

personally, i thought the red pill was pua and maybe gymcelling

blackpilled looksmaxxing is more about improving facial aesthetics and other self improvement
Don’t they hate on this site for existing and want us dead like everyone else you seem like a user who be on there

well incels.co is full of fakecels so it doesn't really make a difference in that aspect

Don’t they hate on this site for existing and want us dead like everyone else you seem like a user who be on there
some do, others are understandable and agree with incels

I have an account there. But I don’t like them

They're fakecels themself? :waitwhat:

They are fakecels such as @BrettyBoy

That guy has 0 posts yet the name sounds familiar for some reason
Typed it wrong maybe, Hi @BrendioEEE I also don't like @quinn24 what a faggot

I recognize that username in the first post from a month or 2 ago, used to be active in a relatively big incel discord server up until the owner of it found out he was a giga fakecel and larping the whole time about being KHHV.

After he was banned he doxxed the owner of the server because owner was friends with him and must've gave out too much personal info.

Image0 29

Does this cheer you up a little bit? He's also a member of this forum. But unlike bretty, he actually allowed me to post this.

Last edited:
Many are banned tbh but some aren’t. Idk looksmax has lots of incels on it even if the bragging chadlites/chads stand out. There is a LITTLE bit of legit advice on there

well incels.co is full of fakecels so it doesn't really make a difference in that aspect
Tbh. Wasnt like 10% of guys here had sex without paying ?

Statistic from where?
I remember a poll here but I wont bother with searching for it.

I mean even in the joining section it says blackpilled non incels can join as long as they dont reveal they are having sex

I remember a poll here but I wont bother with searching for it.

I mean even in the joining section it says blackpilled non incels can join as long as they dont reveal they are having sex

Circular reasoning from the site name but prob to looksmaxx at least initially tbhngl