Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do some incels think locationcels are fakecels?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
“Oh you’re 5’5? Just move to Guatemala bro”. Apparently only sub 5 men are considered incel on this site. I get a bunch of crap for being a Greycel meanwhile 90% of men are seen as unattractive to women.

“Oh but you’re bragging bro” or “just run Jbw game and learn a language that is different from your native language and move to a third world country bro”. Do y’all not hear how ridiculous that shit sounds? You can’t just get up and leave to go to another country. I’m not against self improvement or locationmaxing but y’all make it sound like it is easy to achieve shit like that. But for some reason on this site only truecels get respect.

“Oh you’re 5’5? Just move to Guatemala bro”. Apparently only sub 5 men are considered incel on this site. I get a bunch of crap for being a Greycel meanwhile 90% of men are seen as unattractive to women.

“Oh but you’re bragging bro” or “just run Jbw game and learn a language that is different from your native language and move to a third world country bro”. Do y’all not hear how ridiculous that shit sounds? You can’t just get up and leave to go to another country. I’m not against self improvement or locationmaxing but y’all make it sound like it is easy to achieve shit like that. But for some reason on this site only truecels get respect.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE 5´5 I AM 6´1 AND I CONSIDER MYSELF SHORT AS AN GEN Z MEMBER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental