Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Do Some Incels Here Like Vtubers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40995
  • Start date
Deleted member 40995

Deleted member 40995

Self-banned
-
I had never gotten why some incels get obsessed over Vtubers. What makes them different compared to ethot streamers like Pokimane? I seriously cannot stand seeing that shark bitch known as Gawr Gura on social media, just everything about her makes my blood boil.

Also I’m a new greycel here, been an incel for the past entire 22 / 23 years. Just thought I note it here.

1. Because "2d > 3d" apparently 2. No ethot streamer looks like kids or have big boobs

Taurean is quite good at V-Tubing. I'm a neutral spectator and love his videos, much like Vincent from The Red Elephants.

Oh look, another greycel who asks weird questions about incels :smonk:

Yeah there's no difference between them and an ethot, you just see them with muh waifu face and everyone suddenly forgets how terrible foids are

I don't watch them. I occasionally watch male streamers playing meme games with my kid nephew.

Speak for yourself GrAYcel

No one here likes v tubers expect some "special" individuals

People like Vtubers cause they're anime girls who say your name on stream if you throw money at them

I had never gotten why some incels get obsessed over Vtubers. What makes them different compared to ethot streamers like Pokimane? I seriously cannot stand seeing that shark bitch known as Gawr Gura on social media, just everything about her makes my blood boil.

Also I’m a new greycel here, been an incel for the past entire 22 / 23 years. Just thought I note it here.

I'd much rather simps give their money to some poor ricecel LARP'ing as a female with bodytracking technology instead of a putrid White E-whore livestreamer.

The fuck is a vtuber.
Zoomers :dafuckfeels:
Egirls are coomfuel, based incels don't simp they just grab some onlyfans leak (paying is cucked) to coom quick&dirty.