Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some incels even care about politics?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
My country is having elections this weekend. I refuse to vote because I am incel. Nothing that comes out of it affects me. I do not care about the future of my children either. And if the leftists did ruin the country, I'd just go to the philippines or Brazil.

Why do incels care? Why do you vote?

I only vote for president and local politics.

Could care less about the stuff that doesnt effect me directly

No party ever talk about lookism, so idgaf about politics.

Because (((((they)))))) are the ones who are in charge right now and they are working againts us

Because there is a movement with large social capital trying to promote the end of monogamy. Monogamy is a beta invention to redistribute the pussy.

Because I'm an ethnjccel living in a 'white' country.

Only care about protecting the right to get cool guns like the AR 15 or a glock with a high capacity mag

Incels and their guns.

I think if a party/politician brought back tradition and local community then that would benefit incels and everyone else too really.

I kept my views from my time before the blackpill. They still apply to the world mostly, at least from my viewpoint. Just meme-vote in elections tho, like first vote for right wing extremist, second vote left wing extremist.

Because I can't stand low IQ normies anymore, saying everything is :

- racist
- mysoginistic
- based on white privilege
- homophobic
- transfobic
- rape
- not fat friendly

And the list goes on and on and on and on. Lefties make me physically sick to my stomach. It's all about emotions while facts are swept under the carpet to keep them from finding out there's such thing as reality

Fuck I hate them so much :feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:

All politicians are Chads and they ALL will fuck us incels over and over again regardless of their political ideology. Voting in a democracy and hoping to achieve something with that is a big fucking cope , believe in Democracy is a cope for an incel. Fuck democracy and fuck liberty.

I don't care about politics in the sense of the stereotypical left/right dichotomy. Whether the local Democrat chad in a suit or the local Republican chad in a suit becomes my congresschad doesn't matter to me. The normies who shout "Go Team Blue!" or "Go Team Red!" are retards.

However, I do care about politics as far as defending men's rights and opposing feminists, SJWs, and anyone else who wants to do incels harm. I usually don't vote, but I voted in the 2016 US presidential election just to vote against Hillary.

Preliminary results for the General election. The results are identical to the ones 4 years ago. JFL at anyone, incel or not participating in this popularity contest.

iTea0T3.png

Because, quite honestly, I am not suicidal enough to be entirely detached from the quality of life in the real world and things which are not related to inceldom. Almost all incels care about political issues whether they like it or not. For example, having substantive freedom of speech in which internet platforms who acquire effective monopolies over expression due to network effects are not allowed to ban dissenting viewpoints is definitely a political issue for which nearly all incels would take the affirmative. Having enough technological and economic capacity to support infrastructure dedicated to the internet and other materials used for other coping hobbies is definitely the partial result of political decisions and something about which all incels care about.

I believe that nearly all incels who are likely to view this thread care about multiple political topics unrelated to involuntary celibacy, if they would only realize that these topics are a partial function of politics.

Never bothered to register to vote.
When I was younger I wished my country would get nuked but now I know it's a shitty pipe dream.

Because I can't stand low IQ normies anymore, saying everything is :

- racist
- mysoginistic
- based on white privilege
- homophobic
- transfobic
- rape
- not fat friendly

And the list goes on and on and on and on. Lefties make me physically sick to my stomach. It's all about emotions while facts are swept under the carpet to keep them from finding out there's such thing as reality

Fuck I hate them so much :feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:
This

I think that if you look at the failure of Western ‘right wing’ governments at changing the social order, and as an incel you desire a push against an increasingly intolerant ‘liberal’ society, then yes, voting for your Trumps & Mays & Salvinis is a waste of time - because their respective countries are still breeding grounds for SJWs.

To be honest the only politician who has made a somewhat successful push for a more conservative society nowadays that comes to mind is Viktor Orban in Hungary. I wish his Western counterparts would have the balls to emulate his style.

So the country doesn't go to hell, just like what would have happened if Hillary was elected, the country would've been cucked.