Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys consider sex and kissing as different

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
I have been reading some posts here where some guys are saying that they will marry a girl who has only kissed but not has had sex. 

I don't see them as different. 

Personally my opinion is  If you think that a woman who has only kissed is a good girl while a girl who has had sex is a bad girl then you are no less a delusional hypocrite like most women who think that only doing p-i-v is what make them slut while giving blowjobs does not.

If a woman even thinks of a man other than you, she's a slut (lol)

nosiB said:
If a woman even thinks of a man other than you, she's a slut (lol)

No , thinking is not an intimacy , sex and kissing both are physical intimacy.

dawn said:
No , thinking is not an intimacy , sex and kissing both are physical intimacy.

If a woman hugs a man other than you, she's a slut

While both are degenerate acts, it is clear which is most degenerate (if done before marriage).

eating another man's cum out of her pussy, or slurping another man's spit from her lips

Blowjob and PIV are both sex.
Kissing is not sex. Very simple.

Spidey said:
Blowjob and PIV are both sex.
Kissing is not sex. Very simple.

You might as well allow your wife to kiss other men after marriage because it is not sex.

Anonymous said:
While both are degenerate acts, it is clear which is most degenerate (if done before marriage).

I know but you can't hate women and other men for having sex before marriage if you yourself kisses other women before marriage.

Kissing is intimate, but it's not very dirty usually. Femoids kissing their boyfriends and even passionately kissing them honestly is not terrible.

Roasties going to parties and dry humping Chad while getting faceraped by Chad's tongue is literally worse than knowing a femoid had sex with an LTR for me.

dawn said:
You might as well allow your wife to kiss other men after marriage because it is not sex.

Are you stupid?

I want to go out with a virgin.

If she has KISSED someone before I went out with her, she is still a virgin.
Why would I allow my wife to kiss someone else when she would just be cheating on me?

low iq...

Kissing is way more intimate than sex. I’d have sex with almost any girl. I’d only kiss a girl i love.