Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some foids hate getting filmed in public?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
This was lifefuel for me tbh. Begins at 10:37

They don't control it and it piss them very much.

They cant anglemaxx, put in filters and dress themselves up for CHAD

The nig at 12:40 was fucking based

Only Chad is Entitled to view their pictures on the internet, even if they’re public.

That Asian girl chasing him :lul:

That Asian girl chasing him :lul:
Shes pissed he caught her WITHOUT make up and instagram angles & filters:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "por Chad nowr he wont see me in rooking rike my sexry instagam serfie"

Last edited:
They can’t fraud

because they hate how non chad males can get any form of pleasure from them, if chad recorded them they wouldn't care

I wouldn't want some random loser recording me either.

I wouldn't want some random loser recording me either.
Exactly. If anyone came up and started recording me I bet I would end up some meme on twitter. I rarely even take pictures of myself on own accord

Men are much more chilled and easy to deal with. Women are a nightmare. They always cause a lot of trouble and drama.

The nig at 12:40 was fucking based
I'm not sure if he was being serious or just fooling around
Men are much more chilled and easy to deal with. Women are a nightmare. They always cause a lot of trouble and drama.
yeah, they really seem hysterical
I understand it's an awkward situation when someone walks up to you and starts recording, but the foids were severely overreacting
what's really the worst scenario? someone will have a video of me chilling in the public - even if it was a "creep" who will later use it for fapping, what difference does it make to me? I won't even know unless he tells me

They simple hate presence of ugly men whatever you filming or fapping

LMAO. Reminds me of this legend.

Foids hate when sub 8 males film them because they think their bodies is a fucking holy object that only Chad should has access to.
The cameraman is based for filming her. The noodlewhore would love if Chad filmed her though.