Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some believe a small group of men are getting most of the sex?

Imagine something, we look like at this just like a jews who read goyim tales about their schemes like ''Fabricated Protocols of the Elders of Zion''

Wiz Khalifa Smoke GIF

Yeah they only found 20% attractive and tinders figures much the same. It's not actually a problem that needs addressing. Why would that actually matter? Would knowing that fact make women find a large percentage attractive?

The same data sources show women find men about the same age most attractive but men of all ages find ~20-year-olds most attractive. That most likely societal conditioning and is a bad thing and almost certainly not because of evolution as some people try to claim.

Roasties finding 80% of men ugly is not a problem that needs addressing, but men finding roasties over 30 ugly is :lul:

Because that's how mammals work, the alpha male dominates over everyone else on the pack and gets to impregnate as many females as he wants due to having extremely fit and violent genetics, survival is based on pure violence mostly

Men born tall and good looking in wealthy family put a lot of effort of simply existing on tutorial, not some like poor blackcell who digs shits for Ellon Musk whole day for a dollar.

Edit: If anyone has actual data on this, I'd be very interested in seeing it.
Interestingly none of the "it's just incel drivel" copers on Reddit have posted any data. I sure wonder why...

I like soft harems and polygamy becoming normalized as it has no effect on me anyways, but it does make the normies angry which is a win, incel culture is 10 years ahead of normie culture so this was to be expected eventually.

Roasties finding 80% of men ugly is not a problem that needs addressing, but men finding roasties over 30 ugly is :lul:
More like this, except men finding roasties over 50 and as landwhales as disgusting is viewed as a problem. I'd gladly fuck a 30 year old woman if she looked alright, and most men would too. The problem is women finding average men who look normal ugly, while they look like this:

More like this, except men finding roasties over 50 and as landwhales as disgusting is viewed as a problem. I'd gladly fuck a 30 year old woman if she looked alright, and most men would too. The problem is women finding average men who look normal ugly, while they look like this:
View attachment 1247153
I wouldn't mind if she was a virgin or had a low bodycount, could be something to work on if I'm lucky. The problem is that our looksmatches prefer to endlessly chase after and fuck Chad instead. Even when Chad already has an army of Stacies who will cook for him, suck his dick, bathe and wipe him after taking a fat shit.

I wouldn't mind if she was a virgin or had a low bodycount, could be something to work on if I'm lucky.
Same. She just needs to lose weight and have skin removal afterwards. Her face is actually attractive. Good base female body under all that fat.
The problem is that our looksmatches prefer to endlessly chase after and fuck Chad instead. Even when Chad already has an army of Stacies who will cook for him, suck his dick, bathe and wipe him after taking a fat shit.
Yep. They are ridiculous, and then complain when they get pump and dumped. A man like many normal looking forum users is decent looking enough and would love them