Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some Arabs look so white?

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
You got certain Algerians, Moroccans, Lebanese, Syrians, Palestinians etc... who are basically white-passing with pale skin and light eyes. Even some Egyptians, tho they’re mostly olive-skinned with light eyes. What's the deal with some Arabs looking so white?

That is because blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusively a European trait. There are non European ethnicities who can have that mutation aswell including Arabs

@comradespiderman29
@Made in Heaven

even the whitests Arabs don't look anything like whites from northern Europe

because they use sunscreen

Mixed and cosmetics

main-qimg-90e29a03f7619ea7b2ff0f6848ec13c4-lq

she could definitely pass as a white imo

That is because blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusively a European trait. There are non European ethnicities who can have that mutation aswell including Arabs

@comradespiderman29
@Made in Heaven
This. Thanks for making my work easier kek.
This is cope. Plenty, of Levantines look very white, most white Normies won't be able to tell these are Arabs kek.
IMG 20240818 144047IMG 20240818 144028IMG 20240818 143851
IMG 20240818 143801
IMG 20240818 143750IMG 20240818 144013IMG 20240818 143936IMG 20240818 143923IMG 20240818 143733

Last edited:
Mixed and cosmetics
Gigacope. My mom and brother are both gingers, and we are 100% Levantine because, we are maronite catholic
. Look up maronite catholic DNA results.

@comradespiderman29
@Made in Heaven
This might sound super low IQ, but does that mean there's no such thing as race? Like, if traits like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to Europeans and can pop up in non-European groups like Arabs, then how can we even define race?

Omg, the boy looks exactly like someone I remember from a few years back. My teacher went to a Syrian refugee camp to record footage and offer help, and she showed us the video. In it, you could see this mother with her kids, both boys and girls. They were such a stunningly beautiful family, with bright blue eyes, pale skin, and blonde hair. They looked more Aryan than most Europeans I've seen.

Omg, the boy looks exactly like someone I remember from a few years back. My teacher went to a Syrian refugee camp to record footage and offer help, and she showed us the video. In it, you could see this mother with her kids, both boys and girls. They were such a stunningly beautiful family, with bright blue eyes, pale skin, and blonde hair. They looked more Aryan than most Europeans I've seen.
It's funny because, when the war in Gaza started and pictures of gazans started coming out, many white Americans refused to believe the blonde kids they were seeing on social media were actually Arabs. This is because, we have been portrayed as brown(Hollywood uses Curries to portray Arabs)
IMG 20240818 145407
IMG 20240818 145342

The Jews do this Because, they want white people to have less sympathy for Arabs when they bomb us.

This might sound super low IQ, but does that mean there's no such thing as race? Like, if traits like blonde hair and blue eyes aren't exclusive to Europeans and can pop up in non-European groups like Arabs, then how can we even define race?
Race is defined mostly by bone structure, and it is clear that races exist, a black human looks nothing like a white human, the skull is different. Also, traits like blonde hair and blue eyes while not exclusive to Europeans are in fact most commonly found in European populations. Besides there are a ton of phenotypes in Europe alone so it is kind of hard to define what white means. I would say a white person is simply a person of European ancestry and Europeans do have a slightly different bone structure than Arabs generally speaking, its kind of hard to tell sometimes but its there

Last edited:
There is. Arabs are an exception. Aside From Arabs/Turks/Iranians(who are one race) and Afghans, no other race can have light eyes and hair without white/Arab DNA.

It's funny because, when the war in Gaza started and pictures of gazans started coming out, many white Americans refused to believe the blonde kids they were seeing on social media were actually Arabs. This is because, we have been portrayed as brown(Hollywood uses Curries to portray Arabs)
View attachment 1228491
View attachment 1228492

The Jews do this Because, they want white people to have less sympathy for Arabs when they bomb us.
This is fucking sad. I guess the Jews figured out some Arabs are white-passing too, so now they're just genociding them. They’ve been trying to get people to see them as 'brown' for years, and now that they can’t hide it, they're just ramping up the violence. Brutal

This is fucking sad. I guess the Jews figured out some Arabs are white-passing too, so now they're just genociding them. They’ve been trying to get people to see them as 'brown' for years, and now that they can’t hide it, they're just ramping up the violence. Brutal
This is exactly why I'm sad. 10+ years of war in Syria killed so many Blue eyed Syrians, I saw so many photos dead white Syrians, white passing Arabs are slowing being genocided. That's why I wish either iran and Hezbollah grew some balls and attacked israel, or a ceasefire deal be struck. This shit can't continue.

not really there is a difference between arabized and arab, arabs are the gulf peeps thats it
(we look like lightskin afghanis but different from them with similarities between bengalis and indians too depending on which region though bahraini ones are lighter then saudis within the gulf for example)

but the rest outside of the gulf got arabized thanks to momo and YES the middle east as a whole can be white as fuck depending on which place you go to its a whole cocktail bro (syrians,algerians,lebanese,even a bunch of iraqis, egyptians etc.)

Race is defined mostly by bone structure, and it is clear that races exist, a black human looks nothing like a white human, the skull is different. Also, traits like blonde hair and blue eyes while not exclusive to Europeans are in fact most commonly found in European populations. Besides there are a ton of phenotypes in Europe alone so it is kind of hard to define what white means. I would say a white person is simply a person of European ancestry and Europeans do have a slightly different bone structure than Arabs generally speaking, its kind of hard to tell sometimes but its there
I don't think Europeans have a different skull shape. Just slightly different features on average. Both have causacoid skulls.

This is exactly why I'm sad. 10+ years of war in Syria killed so many Blue eyed Syrians, I saw so many photos dead white Syrians, white passing Arabs are slowing being genocided. That's why I wish either iran and Hezbollah grew some balls and attacked israel, or a ceasefire deal be struck. This shit can't continue.
we used to study with egyptian white looking peeps in high school back in the day and they had blue eyes (a few of all of em but yeah i kid you not)

we used to study with egyptian white looking peeps in high school back in the day and they had blue eyes (a few of all of em but yeah i kid you not)
Egyptians who have blue eyes generally look very ethnic tho, like that bassem guy.
IMG 20240818 151908

You got certain Algerians, Moroccans, Lebanese, Syrians, Palestinians etc... who are basically white-passing with pale skin and light eyes. Even some Egyptians, tho they’re mostly olive-skinned with light eyes. What's the deal with some Arabs looking so white?
What race are you? Obviously some euros and arabs are gonna look alike since they live right next to each other and have interacted for 100s of years

definitley not true. My sisters could pass as locals in north europe

Race has grey areas, but there are ultimatley still genetic differences.

And looking white doesnt mean being european. A blonde blue eyed Afghan is still not genetically european, the same way a curly black haired Irish isn't any less white, at least in terms of genetics

Yep, it's so fucking obvious kikes push the notion of all Arabs being brown to make it easier for the white normies that consume their media to be more tolerable of us being killed/invaded. I'm not even that white, I have curly black hair and black eyes, yet even I have had whites think I'm european.

And keep in mind it's not just about skin color either. Even a brown Arab will still look more European than a brown Indian.
Yes, so many blue-eyed bloodlines of Arabs are being culled out of the genepool. So fucking brutal. We already barely have any blue eyes, so losing all these syrians/palestinans/lebanese due to kike wars is very sad. At least there are still many who stay and have 6-9 kids so it hopefully will fix itself

What race are you? Obviously some euros and arabs are gonna look alike since they live right next to each other and have interacted for 100s of years
I’m North African. I have pale skin, brown hair, and dark hazel eyes. Many people think I’m from Spain or Italy. My sister is blonde, pale, and has hazel eyes, and everyone thinks she’s white. My Grandfather had blue eyes and looked very European, so that’s why I was asking.

eye area gives many of them away tbh
The average Normie isn't going to pick on small things like that. And what's wrong with Their eyes?
IMG 20240818 143733
IMG 20240818 143923

There is. Arabs are an exception. Aside From Arabs/Turks/Iranians(who are one race) and Afghans, no other race can have light eyes and hair without white/Arab DNA.
This is not true. Northern Pakistanis who are not iranic (dards and burushos) can have light eyes and hair with zero Arab or white dna. Dards and Burushos have many people with blonde/red hair and coloured eyes. Dards are Kashmiri, Shina, Khowar, Kohistani, there are many other dard ethnic groups. As for afghans, they are just a mix of iranian and turk, with a lot of dardic in the east.

This is not true. Northern Pakistanis who are not iranic (dards and burushos) can have light eyes and hair with zero Arab or white dna. Dards and Burushos have many people with blonde/red hair and coloured eyes. Dards are Kashmiri, Shina, Khowar, Kohistani, there are many other dard ethnic groups. As for afghans, they are just a mix of iranian and turk, with a lot of dardic in the east.
Watch this for an example of burusho people, they are an isolate ethnic group that isn’t related to any other, even dna tests just list them as “burusho”.

View: https://youtu.be/KIqztvS-uns

Yeah, I forgot about those.

A very very tiny minority of curries can pass for white/southern european