Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why do so many young chads and stacies commit suicide?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7jhR3JobAv/?igsh=emZoc3ozcTk5bzFo

I really cant understand their motives.

Is tutorial mode really this boring? If they had my life could they survive a millisecond?

I really dont understand or is it just low iq moment? Like the very dumb ones kill themselves and there are alot of dumb people out there.

But how can you be this dumb tho, like not seeing the advantages you have and how good of a life you got.

Life is relative, Chads and Stacies aren't aware of what it's like to be subhuman.

Something like a LTR Chad boyfriend breaking up with her could be enough of a motive for her to rope.

Life is relative, Chads and Stacies aren't aware of what it's like to be subhuman.

Something like a LTR Chad boyfriend breaking up with her could be enough of a motive for her to rope.
I mean does she have a mirror.

Shes a 11/10 19 yo redhead famous actress whos on the work of becoming a millionaire through hollywood.

And she has her whole family with her helping her in every step.

This is a fucking insult to people who are actually suffering real fucking problems like me.

If they lived like us for a day and then went back to their lives every single moment of their lives would be more euphoric than the purest h

I mean does she have a mirror.

Shes a 11/10 19 yo redhead famous actress whos on the work of becoming a millionaire through hollywood.

And she has her whole family with her helping her in every step.

This is a fucking insult to people who are actually suffering real fucking problems like me.
Low iq retards who like attention and romanticising suffering while having 0 problems

Really couldn't care less about chads or stacies roping.
I would say it's their parents' fault for spoiling them/letting them be spoiled, so the first setback seems like the end of the world to them.

I wish more of them would

they got bored of super easy life.
also, why stop them? seems like a win to every incel

Really couldn't care less about chads or stacies roping.
I would say it's their parents' fault for spoiling them/letting them be spoiled, so the first setback seems like the end of the world to them.

I think some of those people are not aware of how lucky they are, they think that they have advantages due to superiority; they don't realize that it is looks and luck. Then something happens that tests them and they don't have the skills to deal with it; skills they never learned.