Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do so many women have perfect chins, jawlines and lip>chin alignment?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I just see so many women with ideal lower thirds and I don’t understand wtf why I hardly see any men AT ALL with nice chins. Is it testosterone or something that can fuck up your lower third in excess or whatnot??

It’s literally these perfect jaw women that tell me “ngawww you’ll find someone sweaty, just be interesting and kind that’s what girls truly go for!”

As if you, you arrogant, entitled cunt of a female, as if YOU know what living with ugliness is like. I’m a nice person generally but go fuck yourself with your platitudes you absolute fuck

I started looking into what normalfags think about the lower third and how it compares/contrasts between the sexes, and now I want to rope.

I heard something like all the birth control they're expelling into our water supply is being returned to all of us but extra estrogen for women is just turned into testosterone which leads to robust lower thirds. Estrogen for men turns us into fucking man boobed twinks which explains all the mental illness and feminine traits men suffer from.

I'm not gonna lie, I think foids with good chins and jawlines are very aesthetic. It's almost a fetish of mine, if you can even call it that. Example:

smaller skull, easy for jaw to look bigger

why do so many tall guys have tiny lower jaws?

That guy took shrekmaxxing too far
:feelskek: it worked though, that's his girlfriend lol. ogremaxxing is legit but you have to be low inhib and a beer drinkin' bbqing "cool guy" for it to work.

fore the alignment stuff, double X chromosomes in women mean genetic damage can be repaired more easily, there's other advantages women have in the looks race too like being more resistant to disease including especially during childhood when your bones grow, long story short your looksmatch should look even better than you by at least 0.5 points or so, if you are dating a much uglier and fatter woman then you are absolutely getting destroyed

Adam apple duhhhh

I heard something like all the birth control they're expelling into our water supply is being returned to all of us but extra estrogen for women is just turned into testosterone which leads to robust lower thirds. Estrogen for men turns us into fucking man boobed twinks which explains all the mental illness and feminine traits men suffer from.
No, it's the other way. Extra testosterone is turned into estrogen.

fore the alignment stuff, double X chromosomes in women mean genetic damage can be repaired more easily, there's other advantages women have in the looks race too like being more resistant to disease including especially during childhood when your bones grow, long story short your looksmatch should look even better than you by at least 0.5 points or so, if you are dating a much uglier and fatter woman then you are absolutely getting destroyed
I heard about something where the y chromosome has a higher mutation rate, so even though for females you can be genetic trash and the world is still fun and joyful with love, sex, and validation everywhere, it's even harder for them to come out as genetic abominations.

I heard about something where the y chromosome has a higher mutation rate, so even though for females you can be genetic trash and the world is still fun and joyful with love, sex, and validation everywhere, it's even harder for them to come out as genetic abominations.
exactly that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back