Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do so many stacies want to fuck?

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
So many stacies sending me messages asking to fuck. Had two random stacies get on their knees and try to unzip my pants. Wtf. I have to keep telling them I'm an incel.

Just get the fuck out cunt

Tbh I hate when they try and fuck me. I tell them, hey, im an incel, my personality is awful and I am misogynistic, you cant fuck me. But they dont listen. :feelsrope:

Just be volcel theory

Can u share sum stacey with me? I need a stacey

Keep on larping for me

U are an idiot if u think OP isn’t telling the truth

I feel like this as well - on certain days 8.5/10 noodles trying to fuck me when I'm minding my own goddamn business and I'm like hey you stupid gook piece of shit can't you see that white gigastacy there is trying to fuck me get out of here. I kind of regret saying shit like that now due to the quarantine, been asking said noodles to break the law and come here but they're mad at me. Well ima try again later but I'm mad as fuck because its been 3 weeks and my virginity has already reset so I gotta vent it here to you truecels.

OP this joke might get you banned. Be careful.

He shaved his head and grew a beard, now he’s a Chad now

he is fucking all organisms now, even UH UH UH OO OO OOO OO AH AH AHHH AHHHH UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU OOOO OOO OO OO O O O O OO O O OO O O O AH AH AH AH AH AHA AH ARH ARH ARH RAA OO OO OO OOO OO*BANG BANG BANG* OOO OOOOO OOOOOOO OOO AH AH AH

I feel like this as well - on certain days 8.5/10 noodles trying to fuck me when I'm minding my own goddamn business and I'm like hey you stupid gook piece of shit can't you see that white gigastacy there is trying to fuck me get out of here. I kind of regret saying shit like that now due to the quarantine, been asking said noodles to break the law and come here but they're mad at me. Well ima try again later but I'm mad as fuck because its been 3 weeks and my virginity has already reset so I gotta vent it here to you truecels.

ima iwo jma ur azn ass

ima iwo jma ur azn ass
Main qimg 1a902a8fa7af85c4cc926ebd98680972

you can try but I have the samurai code

You and @gymletethnicel share the same problems I see.

bhai... that last video
:feelskek::feelskek:
I croaked when I first saw that, thought I busted a tit or something. Fucking outstanding, sad that the channel got shit canned

:feelskek::feelskek:
I croaked when I first saw that, thought I busted a tit or something. Fucking outstanding, sad that the channel got shit canned
shieet man
but its weird as fuck, still funny though.

What can I say foids just love curries :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Attachments

• Inkedqc3kslxyb1z01_LI.jpg
    Inkedqc3kslxyb1z01_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
Chad mod might ban me while fucking jb

View attachment 238696
Does this guy look incel? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL at thinking any mod is an incel
But then again he is 5'2, jbs are taller than him.

Only if this guy was taller he would be an non Virgin atleast. This guy has amazing aging genetics, he is apparently 24 but looks 16. Whereas i'm 18 and someone here said I look 25.