Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do so many ppl wanna block you from having a gf?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i guess i've always been disenfranchised and never fit in anywhere most of my life. when ppl see you like that, i guess they're onto you, because they think you're defective to not be able to fit in properly. and therefore also unworthy of having a gf in their eyes.

to fit into society to me seems to be subjugated in some kind of way. therefore, these types of ppl want to see guys subjugated before they are able to enter in a romantic relationship with members of the opposite gender.

this truly is utter bs though.

They hate to see an ugly man win

i guess i've always been disenfranchised and never fit in anywhere most of my life. when ppl see you like that, i guess they're onto you, because they think you're defective to not be able to fit in properly. and therefore also unworthy of having a gf in their eyes.

to fit into society to me seems to be subjugated in some kind of way. therefore, these types of ppl want to see guys subjugated before they are able to enter in a romantic relationship with members of the opposite gender.

this truly is utter bs though.

They just don't think low-value men are worthy of a woman in current year. The hostile attitude directed at men doesn't seem to take into account that men are primarily responsible for all of the taxes and making the entire civilization, infrastructure and technology function. Being a misfit or an incel is becoming uncommon these days. Studies are increasingly showing that virgins and incels are growing in numbers in western countries.

She ditched him after obtaining her own trailer.