Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do so many people here care about the age of consent?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
You will never have consent

Yeah I don't get the obsession with JB. It just puts a target on your back constantly whining about it and honestly a 18 year old foid is just as prime.

Yeah I don't get the obsession with JB. It just puts a target on your back constantly whining about it and honestly a 18 year old foid is just as prime.
Thats not my point. My point is even if age of consent was lowered, JB would never consent to have sex with an incel. Chads would take them all

This is a very good point. People are always so keen to say "What's the difference between 16 and 18???" If that's how you feel, just go for 18 instead of 16.

Thats not my point. My point is even if age of consent was lowered, JB would never consent to have sex with an incel. Chads would take them all
true, but if that mattered we wouldn't be talking about dating any foids. Excluding the fakecels no women will give us consent so why even bother talking about dating
This is a very good point. People are always so keen to say "What's the difference between 16 and 18???" If that's how you feel, just go for 18 instead of 16.
It's such small difference and most foids are used up by jock chads/tyrones by the time they're 16 anyways

in New Hampshire state, a foid can marry at age 12 with consent from her parents or legal guardian, some states at 13, and many starting age 14.

I don't care about the age of consent, normalfags care about the age of consent though for many stupid reasons though.

You will never have consent
Keep in mind, the lower the age, the more competition.
Men almost always prefer younger girls.
They say in Moslem Countries, men marry kids, but I don't know if that's true, or Right Wing Propaganda.

there should be no AOC

Good point, depending on if it’s completely over for certain men or not.