Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do so many morons think you can just use alcohol with women and things will magically for into place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
How many times do men get laid visiting a club or a bar?

For every time they succeeded theres at least 10 failed attempts and I'm being very generous

Foids are retarded but they're intelligent enough to know alcohol will fuck up their judgement. That's why usually they order non-alcoholic shit or very weak stuff so you can't take advantage of her.

If they do decide to drink more, it's a conscious decision. It means she's already attracted to you and needs an excuse to do something. In other words, alcohol is after all the attraction tests have already been passed. Its worthless in getting you through it.

Fucking morons don't know the cause and effect process and think alcohol gets you laid. No she already wants to fuck you and the Alcohol is just a convenient excuse.

club or bar is outdated. normies get laid by going to homeparties

Not to mention you will probably be me tood.

Yeah I agree with you. Even some retards on this forum preach shit like "alcoholmaxxing"

I have been at social gatherings involving alcohol. I did not ascend.

They probably just look for the most drunk foid around tbh. It sounds risky though and if I were to do it I’d fuck her then run out before she got sober

cause they dont know