Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many men want you dead when you are ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Why do they give you evil or dirty looks? Or fuck with you? Its weird when men have so much to eat and live in a western world like the USA but are such cunts to other men

I dont get why people are so hostile towards me. Old people, young women ans of course men. I cant go outside without at least two encounters where someone was a asshole to me.

Dog eat dog world my friend, it's a shame guys who are better off than us don't show us any solidarity

Welcome to the jungle

Because they are wired to act that way towards you

You're scaring the women off & they want a status boost from mogging, it's unlikely you have backup.

Because theyre filth. They deserve terrible things done to them in their life

search up "omega wolf attacked", many mammal species enjoy torturing low-tier males

You're scaring the women off & they want a status boost from mogging, it's unlikely you have backup.
This . If a normie male act civil or decent to an ugly incel male, foids will think there is something wrong with that normie male. Chads will more likely be civil to ugly incels becozz he is immune and exempt from all decency standard.

Men aren’t usually overtly mean to me tbh, looks based cruelty is more of a foid trait in my experience

This . If a normie male act civil or decent to an ugly incel male, foids will think there is something wrong with that normie male. Chads will more likely be civil to ugly incels becozz he is immune and exempt from all decency standard.
You're so low down the pole compared to Chad that it's an instant no contest but the normie has to cement the win.
Men aren’t usually overtly mean to me tbh, looks based cruelty is more of a foid trait in my experience
Would you say with men it's more of a size/dominance vibe thing than facial attractiveness that decides if you get fucked with, couldn't imagine anyone fucking with E. Kemper.

Last edited:
Its because people are still animals at heart, and men do not create solidarity among men like women do. Men are competitive and hierarchical. They feel the need to dominate and mog other men to feel better about themselves. For the low status male, this is really bad because you don't find comfort among your fellow men, let alone women. There's a reason why they saying exists that "man is a wolf to man".
High IQ. It’s a mog or be mogged world.

Its because people are still animals at heart, and men do not create solidarity among men like women do. Men are competitive and hierarchical. They feel the need to dominate and mog other men to feel better about themselves. For the low status male, this is really bad because you don't find comfort among your fellow men, let alone women. There's a reason why they saying exists that "man is a wolf to man".

:yes: :yes: :yes:
That is Why so many fakecels and infiltrators try to enter this forum for this reason.

Society must remove genetic trash like us.

Why do they give you evil or dirty looks? Or fuck with you? Its weird when men have so much to eat and live in a western world like the USA but are such cunts to other men

I dont get why people are so hostile towards me. Old people, young women ans of course men. I cant go outside without at least two encounters where someone was a asshole to me.

This is what happens when people look at attractive people so imagine what happens when they see the opposite.

In studies conducted at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers Itzhak Aharon, Nancy Etcoff, Dan Ariely, Christopher F. Chabris, Ethan O'Connor, and Hans C. Breiter have used magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology to look at the activity in men's brains when they were shown pictures of beautiful women's faces. Breiter and his colleagues found that the same part of the brain lights up as when a hungry person sees food, or a gambler eyes cash, or a drug addict sees a fix. Essentially, beauty and addiction trigger the same areas in the brain.

It's because of your toxic personality bro

Here's another study.