Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many members request a ban?

Why did you request a ban?

• Concerned about my mental health

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Afraid of the FBI

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I needed an excuse to message knajjd

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I have ascended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Especially the ones with low post counts... they can still view the forum and they weren't posting that much, so it seems kinda pointless.
And whatever you were posting about here will still remain (even if you deleted it) so you're not safe from the FBI.

This site is really addictive. Maybe they dont want to waste so much time here.

Most incels cope hard as fuck.

They blame everything for bad shit in their lives except the only thing that matters, their genetics.

Blaming this board for making them sad and asking for a ban is just another idiotic cope.

I would commit mod suicide so I'm not tempted to come back. I'd do something that would definitely get me banned, like LARPing that I ascended, which would keep me banned for a few months at a minimum until I could appeal.

Especially the ones with low post counts... they can still view the forum and they weren't posting that much, so it seems kinda pointless.
And whatever you were posting about here will still remain (even if you deleted it) so you're not safe from the FBI.

Attention whoring. They think making like 100 posts will make people care about them once they request to be banned - the truth is nobody gives a fuck, this forum just like the world will just move on with or without them. Once they realize this they come back

I would commit mod suicide so I'm not tempted to come back. I'd do something that would definitely get me banned, like LARPing that I ascended, which would keep me banned for a few months at a minimum until I could appeal.

@Fontaine :feelsrope:

@Fontaine :feelsrope:
I remember seeing his thread saying he ascended, and he was at a party and an 18 year old chick thought he was hot because of his intelligence. Jfl at his LARPing skills... He made his appeal directly after, too.

I think members request bans so they can be less distracted when they are busy with things in life.

They think that girls' personality radars will detect that they're no longer t0xic incel mis0gynists.