Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many incels try to come clean to normies?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★
When the best advice they get is bad faith shit like just go to therapy? I see it on reddit all the time. An incel pours their heart out about their struggles and gets nothing valuable back. This is so CUCKED. We should be much more secretive or at least less publicly vulnerable. Otherwise your just letting the normie get in your head when you mean nothing to them

Normies only care about what Chad and foids's got to say.

My group mates knew very little about my life.

Yeah stuff like r/incelexit is super cringe and pathetic. Especially when their lives don't end up improving anyway because changing your mindset doesn't make you less ugly. Then they end up the "virgin but not inkel" types in deep denial like apdvocatedoogy

On second thought you never mentioned those incels being :blackpill: so that may be the reason, if they were :blackpill: and still did that they would be low iq

I’m struggling with women, locally undesired and not out of choice but I’m not an incel but I am becoming one. :soy: