Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do so many incels praise Islam?

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
I kind of do not get it. Some things which I suppose an American incel may like about Islam:
  • strongly discourages premarital sex (especially for women)
  • strongly discourages cheating
  • women do not have financial independence, legal or political power (e.g. testimony of woman counts only for a half of testimony of a man).
HOWEVER there is one thing about Islam which incels should not like. It allows a man to have up to 4 wives (yet women are not allowed to have multiple husbands). It is true that in Islamic societies it usually won't be looks that decide your ability to find a wife but your economic/social/political position. Still, the economic inequality in Islamic societies is bound to create economic incels because your statusmatch would be married to some emir. And then you would not even be able to betabuxx because all marriage is about betabuxxing in those societies. Do you agree with this reasoning? Should not this point be emphasized when incels discuss Islam? Like yes, the guys here who were born in good families and have well-paying jobs would be able to get a wife but not the guys with shitty jobs. Islam's system is cucked in its own way.

Islam would not be good for me, but it would be better for humanity than the clown world we're heading towards.

Because they're larping autists

All religions are evil. I agree with Islam on some things such as female promiscuity and alcohol to an extent, but there are way more negative than positive things about it. Atheism for the win.

because we want so

Because they like it

Coming in hot with this one greycel

it's still bad for us but at least it's possible to move up the wealth ladder, it takes a lot of effort and some luck as well, but it's possible.

No amount of work will make you taller or grow your facial bones.

it controls foids

• strongly discourages premarital sex (especially for women)
  • strongly discourages cheating

Both are two of the main reasons of inceldom.

• women do not have financial independence, legal or political power (e.g. testimony of woman counts only for a half of testimony of a man).

There is no need for women to be financially independent and giving them any kind of power. Women are the most powerful group of people in the west right now. Is the situation any better? No.

It is true that in Islamic societies it usually won't be looks that decide your ability to find a wife but your economic/social/political position.

That's exactly what we want. Because that's fair. You can't "achieve" your looks, the only way to get it is to be born with it. Economic/social/political positions might be possible to achieve, you can't do the same for looks.

I kind of do not get it.

Which part you don't get?

All religions are evil. I agree with Islam on some things such as female promiscuity and alcohol to an extent, but there are way more negative than positive things about it. Atheism for the win.

It's a lot easier to convince normies to do something or else a magical sky being will piss in their oatmeal or whatever than it is to tell them the long and boring scientific facts behind the blackpill.

Because Islam is right about women
full

you do realize that only a very small minority are actually polyamorous? despite being allowed its shunned upon in a lot of islamic countries

just bcuz Islam is a little less cucked than other religions it doesn't mean it's based, all of them suck

Most muslim countries aint shit, the ones that are, is only there due to oil.
Most muslims i see are low iq savages

My father literally threaten to whip / beat me if i dont pray 5 times a day (shalat)

For some reason most muslims are retards

Christians aint so bad, atheists too

Arab muslims are retards, african muslims even bigger tards
Indonesian moderate muslims are better behaved than those 2
But still fuckin retards fr

Literally the only thing good about this religion is that it restricts foid
And ban alcohol

But jfl even my muslim father drinks and smokes, i find the cans stashed away a few times

And a lot of teenagers these days drinks and are sexually promiscuous too they had to hide it bcs the culture still shames women who have sex with a man whos not her husband.
In the cities they dont even bother hiding it, theyd post it all over social media.

Virgins are rare, teen marriage (that mostly end in failure) and even teen pregnancy is happening a lot now. Divorce rate goin up.
Plenty of divorced cougars going for young chads.
Giving foid financial freedom really changed the game.
A lot of husbands are browbeaten cucks whos not having sex with their wifes.
Just lol.

Here, men are still expected to provide too, while womens money are theirs.
Sure I can still get a faithful wife, but shed probably be unsatisfied, naggy, bitchy
Wed rarely have sex, why would I wanna provide for that.

Only rural areas where foid have to depend on men, is where they have submissive wifes.

As a historycel, Islamic history has always been the most exciting, heroic, and interesting genre of history to study. The literature from the golden age has some of the highest IQ thinking and most badass story telling ever. There is so much variety in the sects and beliefs of Muslims, anyone can find a flavor they'll like. Muslims literally went to war and are still at war with the world superpower that crucified Jesus. Their architecture, art, music, weapons, clothing, and food are all the best in the world. I can go on and on about how Muslims produces the most badass people, badass ideas, and badass objects in history. Christian Europeans are a close 2nd.

As far as inceldom goes, the marrying four wives thing was rare and only statusmaxxed or dark triadmaxxed Muslims did that. Most Muslims humans are normies, just like most humans of any culture... that means most of their men will be happy with one waifu who loves them. Dark triadmaxxing is more praised in Islamic culture than modern Western culture. Rahmah ibn Jabir for example was an absolute truecel, but he married eight wives because he piratemaxxed.

Islam-maxxing is legit if you surgerymaxx. Even white Western foids would rather be dominated by a dark triad, High T Muslim than be betabuxxed by a cucked MAGAtard. If you're ethnic and own a turban , take a selfie in it and make a chad morph of your face and go on online dating with it. Country blonde foids in rural America are the ones who crave chaddam the most... if she has a cowboy hat on in her puctures, she wants to ride chaddam cowgirl style.

That's exactly what we want. Because that's fair. You can't "achieve" your looks, the only way to get it is to be born with it. Economic/social/political positions might be possible to achieve, you can't do the same for looks.
economic security is still largely decided by your looks, it's no coincidence that almost everyone here is fucked financially
not to mention that when you're wanting to get a daughter, you're obviously going to be at a disadvantage due to the opposite halo effect you'll have for being ugly
non- incels always win