Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do so many incels and sub fives like anime so much?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
This isn’t an attack or anything I just don’t understand it. I’m a white cel living in a western country and I’ve tried to watch anime a few times and I just can’t get into it. I can’t understand the language. The themes and plots are often times violent or psychologically disturbing.

And I’m gonna say it: i don’t think anime girls are hot. I just don’t understand why people can get attracted to anime girls. They are drawings and they literally look 2-D. Like there’s no definition or saturation or natural skin or anything like that on an anime girl drawing. There eyes are big and there mouths are small. And there features usually have sharp points and very skinny angles.

I just don’t get it.

I’m attracted to big booty white girls. Girls who are real and who I know have the reproductive capability to breed. Girls who have wide hips and big asses and who will birth lots of strong children. Like I can literally only get turned on by real life women.

Not drawings. But that’s just me I just want to understand why

I don’t get it either.

I’ve been hoping this shitty and very gay fad would die for twenty odd years already.

I can only surmise the rise of anime’s popularity coincides with the Jews promotion of the fag agenda.

Homosexuality and anime worship are linked.

I’m convinced of that.

Anime shows can be a nice escape from the reality of life. Same as video games

Anime usually has low-t energy, in addition to the exotic factor of being of Japanese origin and showing Japanese culture through an artistic medium.

(I know I have an anime avi, but I haven't even seen the series, I just like the aesthetics of the character)

Its super escapist and engrossing. Much moreso than tv or movies just because of the medium. You have so much control over every aspect. Really easy to fall into these fantasy worlds and forget your shitty incel life.

I don’t get it either.

I’ve been hoping this shitty and very gay fad would die for twenty odd years already.

I can only surmise the rise of anime’s popularity coincides with the Jews promotion of the fag agenda.

I’m convinced of that.
ecchi anime sexy GIF by Crunchyroll

Anime has extremely obvious facial expressions so its easy for little kids (and autists) to digest it

While yes I love big breasted women too (even better if they are filled with milk . But I can still tell that the anime tits are drawings. And they look two dimensional and don’t look like real skin. They literally look flat

I don’t get it either.

I’m convinced of that.
wojak-crying.gif

I like Sgt. Frog because I think it's funny and Death Note because it's interesting. I don't watch any others.

I don’t get it either.

I’m convinced of that.
I don't worship anime, and only like a few shows. Anime is ok though, as long as you don't get too engrossed in it

Anime is a good cope makes you wish can be a mc in a anime living a good and enjoyfull life filled with happinesss and no sorrow because it is over for the real world

It probably has to do with the aesthetic more so then anything. It makes women seem more feminine, which is sorely lacking in today's modern "culture".

I never watched anime until I was 21

I used to be the same way, only liked 3d. But meat holes have never acknowledged my existence, so eventually I found myself attracted to 2d. The idea of a 3d relationship is so distant and impossible to me that 2d is just as "real" i.e. completely in my imagination.

The characters are often quite colorful and have much better pERsonalities than 3d holes

The themes and plots are often times violent or psychologically disturbing.
Those are the good ones lol, most anime are boring high school slice of life harem bullshit