Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many here hate blackpilled normies?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
The idea that someone has to be a virgin to be able to agree with you is retarded tbh. For example a fat autistic formerly incel dude may have lost weight and was a hidden Chad under the fat all along (or even just a hidden normie). Now he gets women but all the years before that of being invisible to women aren't just magically forgotten you know. If anything they are used as a life lesson and make him all the wiser in regards to dating and women.

I sincerely believe that MOST men believe in the blackpill deep down. Talk to even the most left-wing guy on a personal level and 9 times out of 10 he'll have stories of how he's been screwed by women, admits they're unbelievably shallow, and doesn't really trust them. Only cuckfaced nu-males REALLY believe all that "get a better personality" and "women are innocent angels" bullshit.

If anything they are used as a life lesson and make him all the wiser in regards to dating and women.

The damage has already been done. I think all former fatties suffer PTSD from it. I know I do. It's hard to gain wisdom from such a state.

With blackpilled normies come the bluepilled ones.

blackpilled normies are acceptable to me. Some of them could even support our incel life style or at least not hate us for that.

A former incel would probably be your best guide to escaping inceldom.

I'd take blackpilled normies over bluepilled cuckcels

I find the term oxymoronic. Normies are by definition blue pilled.
It's a rigid, sheepish belief system.

I agree. Normies wont be able to say "youre just mad because you cant get laid"

The damage has already been done. I think all former fatties suffer PTSD from it. I know I do. It's hard to gain wisdom from such a state.

Also maybe a former incel that got plastic surgery.

I'm fine as long as they don't brag or post selfies. If they reveal their sexual experience it should be informational for the purpose of validating the blackpill. No thinly veiled low effort brag posts.

With blackpilled normies come the bluepilled ones.

Not true. Most blackpilled normies in my experience are non-ugly autists and the like that don't have many friends anyways.

Because I don't want to associate with normies period. I'm here for my incel brethren, not for normies, roasties, bloopers or anything other than my brothers.
Want to deal with normies? Go on /r/braincels or /r/foreveralone, I see no reason for them to be here though.

blackpilled normies are still normies

The problem is that a lot like to BRAG.

Depends on what you consider normie. I use it to describe guys who are average in looks or just average social standing in general(decent social life, maybe a long-term gf or two, etc.) 5/10 guys can still be blackpilled and even incel if they're not NT.

Because I don't want to associate with normies period. I'm here for my incel brethren, not for normies, roasties, bloopers or anything other than my brothers.
Want to deal with normies? Go on /r/braincels or /r/foreveralone, I see no reason for them to be here though.

Normies? Fuck'em, they ain't like us and we ain't like them. Annoying as shit is what they are.

Guys who ascended or who only fucked ugly landwhales will be more understanding of the blackpill. Just because one of the users here miraculously gets sex doesn't mean he automatically becomes a bluepill cuck. This is the only uncensored place I know of where guys can talk about their bad luck with women and how high femoid's standards are. All the other places online are heavily modded, or comprised of a bunch of incel cucks, or pua's.

I sincerely believe that MOST men believe in the blackpill deep down. Talk to even the most left-wing guy on a personal level and 9 times out of 10 he'll have stories of how he's been screwed by women, admits they're unbelievably shallow, and doesn't really trust them. Only cuckfaced nu-males REALLY believe all that "get a better personality" and "women are innocent angels" bullshit.
same

In this context "normie" just means "anybody that's had sex."

As for regular normies (i.e. 90% of people) fuck 'em, incels or not.

Fuck them, I want one place where I'm not jealous of anyone.

this forum should only be for blackpilled incels idgaf if a normie scum is blackpilled

Should ideally be a subforum for blackpilled normans to reside in. Truecels need their own safe space because otherwise even their one place of safety winds up being suicide fuel.

:heart:

In this context "normie" just means "anybody that's had sex."

As for regular normies (i.e. 90% of people) fuck 'em, incels or not.
But we already have a term for that. It's an incel vs truecel. Normie in my book has more to do with following normie moral codes. There are truecel normies.

I'm fine as long as they don't brag or post selfies. If they reveal their sexual experience it should be informational for the purpose of validating the blackpill. No thinly veiled low effort brag posts.

So why the hell is Zyros here then?

I'm a blackpilled low value normie.(as i got laid once by a very ugly chick)

Because this is not lookism.net. Not geneticdeterminism.me, not blackpill.me
it is INCELS.ME

blackpilled sexhavers can't relate to incel's pain no matter how much they believe in lookism.
I wholeheartedly believe they don't belong here.

as ER put it nicely;
"if you are not incel, you shouldnt be on this forum"

Depends on what you mean by normie, pro-degenerates cannot be truly blackpilled.

I think ex incels should be allowed, as they know the pain of inceldom.

Normies who got laid early in life and have never suffered extended times without sex shouldn't be here as they dont know our pain, even if they believe in the blackpill.

I enjoy the fart niggas posts