Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do so many foids have subhuman boyfriends

• Thread starter whitemonsterdrinker
  • Start date
whitemonsterdrinker

whitemonsterdrinker

long hairy
a girl i had a crush on in high school just posted engagement photos and her bf is so fucking ugly:feelskek: i’m not saying i’m exactly her looksmatch but he’s way farther off. he looks like dried playdoh with legs that motherfucker is UGLY!!!!

if i wasn’t so lazy i’d include a picture of him but just trust me! even tho he’s a fat and balding ginger he’s with this beautiful girl that i’ve wanted to be with since i was 15:society::society::society:

i know he works at starbucks [because he’s so distinctly ugly i couldn’t forget his face] so he’s definitely not moneymaxxing. i just don’t understand what he has that i don’t. i’m significantly better looking [not a brag, i’m a manlet] AND have a better job. these dumb fucking toilets :feelsree::feelsree: I DON’T GET IT

What was his height?

because foids are stupid and easy to manipulate and normies have no trouble slaying as long as they're NT.

@nice_try oh look, someone else with the same observations as me.

because foids are stupid and easy to manipulate and normies have no trouble slaying as long as they're NT.

@nice_try oh look, someone else with the same observations as me.
Copium, literally all you have to do is be white, sociable/NT, and above average height

Do you expect women to act consistently? Their whole existence is a fucking contradiction.:feelsclown:

he looks to be about 6 ft, maybe 6’2 max
and before anyone starts coping, that's a normie height range. 6'2 is on the taller side though, not something that would make up for other subhuman characteristics.

and before anyone starts coping, that's a normie height range. 6'2 is on the taller side though, not something that would make up for other subhuman characteristics.
Ok retard

cherry picking and bluepilled shit
i’m not trying to cherry pick, i know i’m being hyperbolic saying “always”. i just felt like i knew her personally which makes it even more devastating :blackpill:

She let her guard down and he imprinted her. :feelzez:

Ugly guys can sometimes charm their way into relationships if they're high energy, funny and not autistic.

a girl i had a crush on in high school just posted engagement photos and her bf is so fucking ugly:feelskek: i’m not saying i’m exactly her looksmatch but he’s way farther off. he looks like dried playdoh with legs that motherfucker is UGLY!!!!

if i wasn’t so lazy i’d include a picture of him but just trust me! even tho he’s a fat and balding ginger he’s with this beautiful girl that i’ve wanted to be with since i was 15:society::society::society:

i know he works at starbucks [because he’s so distinctly ugly i couldn’t forget his face] so he’s definitely not moneymaxxing. i just don’t understand what he has that i don’t. i’m significantly better looking [not a brag, i’m a manlet] AND have a better job. these dumb fucking toilets :feelsree::feelsree: I DON’T GET IT
IT infiltrator or fakecel. I have NEVER SEEN A FOID WITH A SUBHUMAN bf. :feelswhat:

10%

IT infiltrator or fakecel. I have NEVER SEEN A FOID WITH A SUBHUMAN bf. :feelswhat:
you think foids are smart enough to pick an actual looksmatch? cuck shit

cherry picking and bluepilled shit
Indeed.

If these fags think that ugly guys can actually score decent girls with "game" or "social skills" they themselvs would have done it by now, but instead they stay in this forum and keep spreading blupilled lies.

What height is this nigga actually? there's a difference between 6'0 and 6'2.
motherfucker i’m not going up to him with a tape measure to find out, i’m making a guess

Oh really? Then how come a foidlet called me tall today when I got up
what's your height? What continent do you live on?

he looks to be about 6 ft, maybe 6’2 max
Of course that is the reason why he is dating her.

I know a guy that is ugly, low IQ, with poor social skills that has a 8/10 white girlfriend, he has literally a "nerd" personality but he still got million of privileges because he is 6'2"

I don't see where those guys are tbh

Poor Carly Palacios spent time in the suicide ward after her boyfriend dumped her for another woman.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 18 39 30

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 18 41 42

This nigga went into copium overdrive
bro at 8'8 you're literally only 3 inches shorter than the tallest man who ever lived.

Poor Carly Palacios spent time in the suicide ward after her boyfriend dumped her for another woman.

Observe:

View attachment 577384

View attachment 577387

When I was younger, I was always a bit baffled mystified by which people got together. Until I realized the following truth: most people who are together deserve each other. This is true way more often than not. :blackpill:

Good. I'm ashamed of my stupidity, too

you think foids are smart enough to pick an actual looksmatch? cuck shit
I actually haven’t seen it. Foids at my university only want to date or even be seen with males equal or above in looks. Maybe it’s your location

They’re getting bored of chad it’s like drugs maybe we will have a chance soon

You can tell many here are shut-ins not only in IRL but socially online also.

Like OP says, if you're connected any way at all with social media you would have noticed also things like the OP. I have seen MANY ugly guys with attractive gfs plastered all over Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Also, saying "hurr durr if you believe that then why don't you go get yourself a hot gf" is REAL Low IQ retard shit, that actually makes me cringe that an incel could be such a retard. You don't know how long that guy has known that girl, you don't know what family he comes from, he could have known that girls since they were both 5 years old. That is the kind of experience/bond that is IMPOSSIBLE for any poster here to recreate, even with Chad looks it would be impossible.

low IQcel cope

i admit I mog some guys at school I see with gfs but they’re not subhumans, they have friends and an actual social life:feelscry:
Brutal NT pill. People just don't get the NT pill. I see blacks that I mog but they simply have a socialcircle, thugmaxxed and are NT. If only I had those 3

Of course that is the reason why he is dating her.

I know a guy that is ugly, low IQ, with poor social skills that has a 8/10 white girlfriend, he has literally a "nerd" personality but he still got million of privileges because he is 6'2"
Hearing shit like this makes me feel like I’m living in an alternate reality. I’m literally 6’2 with shit tier social skills and shy and girls fucking hate me.

low IQcel cope

i admit I mog some guys at school I see with gfs but they’re not subhumans, they have friends and a actual [UWSL]social life.[/UWSL]

Yeah, I knew a white guy who was 5'8 and a 4/10 with a gf.