Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do so many cucks here have female friends

Do you interact with female

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Have you retards learned nothing??? She only uses you for entertainment while shes not fucking chad. If youre interacting with a woman at all that isnt sex, you are a GIGA CUCK

lol wtf is a female friend?

No I am based and blackpilled truecel who knows women have no value beyond sex

I don't have irl friends to begin with jfl, much less "female friends".

99% of those have female friends are
- guys still in school
- guys with a car who are known as the "good guy who always gives rides"

Never had a female friend and tbh i'd kinda want one. Only to meet other females through her

She is not your "friend" if she doesnt let you fuck her, "friend" in foidspeak means jester, Taxi, free meal, therapist and foot massagist.

Weren't you the guy that stalks his oneitis ( :soy::soy:) on instagram?

Pretty cucked to pretend you dont want a girlfriend because people on an incel forum will call you a cuck
I'm not pretending anything, I'm just saying that obsessing over one single girl makes you a orbiter especially if you just stalk her on instagram

I'm not pretending anything, I'm just saying that obsessing over one single girl makes you a orbiter especially if you just stalk her on instagram
Not orbitting her at all. Just stalk online. No entertainment, validation or attention from me

Does online count? Hard to get away from foids if they're in an online game.

jfl female “friends “

Im more confused at why foids think guys actually want to be their friends with no alternative motive. Foids have nothing to offer me they arent funny, athletic, understand technology, shares none of my hobbys and just boring to be around.