Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do so few people have good genetics? Why? Why can't all of us have this?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
How did civilization keep so many weak ugly subhumans alive? :feelsree::feelsree:

If every man had good genetics, foids would still focus on any detail that could make you look more or less attractive anyway

If every man had good genetics, foids would still focus on any detail that could make you look more or less attractive anyway
I don't care about foids. I just care about having good genes.

Cause it’s more productive. Most inventions are made by ugly or average looking men, chads don’t got time to think when they’re deep inside foids all day.

It's not really a male issue, the most subhuman genetics are carried by females.

Let me explain:
Women experience severely lower selective pressure than males due to female protectedness/male disposability and female CHOice.
Therefore genetic subhumanity is way more likely to get passed on by females than by males.

A foid that is as dumb as a chimpanzee and as ugly as St. BO2cel easily finds a romantic partner while a non-chad male is destined to rot.

If you want to enforce negative eugenics, you need to target the females significantly more than the males to counterbalance that.

Last edited:
It's not really a male issue, the most subhuman genetics are carried by females.

Let me explain:
Women experience severely lower selective pressure than males due to female protectedness/male disposability and female CHOice.
Therefore genetic subhumanity is way more likely to get passed on by females than by males.

If you want to enforce negative eugenics, you need to target the females significantly more than the males to counterbalance that.
Yes I know. My point is that, how did we become so weak and fragile as a species? :fuk:

Cause it’s more productive. Most inventions are made by ugly or average looking men
So you mean to say that this civilization built by subhuman men has caused us to perpetuate subhumanity? :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes I know. My point is that, how did we become so weak and fragile as a species? :fuk:
Because
1) we as 1st world humans have exaggerated sexual selection and virtually no natural selection anymore, and natural selection>>>sexual selection
2) the kikes created am estrogenic environment full of endocrine disruptors in order to make men weak incels that less likely to revolt in order to nuke white birthrates for the great replacement and white genocide

Good genes got nothing to do with ugliness

Good genes got nothing to do with ugliness
Good genes = strength, robustness, muscularity, athleticism, frame, height, sexual dimorphism, which are all associated with beauty.

Darwinism.

Females are constantly looking for the best genes to reproduce with to maximise survival opportunity for their species.

Cause it’s more productive. Most inventions are made by ugly or average looking men, chads don’t got time to think when they’re deep inside foids all day.

Darwinism.

Fortunately, it's already been calculated.

Good genes = strength, robustness, muscularity, athleticism, frame, height, sexual dimorphism, which are all associated with beauty.
Only if

It's like asking why can't everyone be an Einstein?

Why can't everyone be a Bill Gates

Why can't everyone be a Michael Jordan

Why can't everyone be Gengis Khan

If everyone was beautiful then no one would be
Beauty and Uglyness is complementary for beauty to be a valued and appreciated commodity Uglyness has to exist

Thats how life is the progress of genetic selection means as genetics improve the disparity stays the same, remember the incels and normies of today where the chads of the past before genetic selection created the chads of today. Richard the Lionheart is described as the giga chad of his era wearing huge battle armor when the nigga was six foot 2, his today equivalent would be 6 ft 9 or something

Thats how life is the progress of genetic selection means as genetics improve the disparity stays the same, remember the incels and normies of today where the chads of the past before genetic selection created the chads of today. Richard the Lionheart is described as the giga chad of his era wearing huge battle armor when the nigga was six foot 2, his today equivalent would be 6 ft 9 or something
In hunter-gatherer times, the average man was a gigachad ogre, today the average man is normie or low tier normie.

In hunter-gatherer times, the average man was a gigachad ogre, today the average man is normie or low tier normie.
he was probably pretty short tho and the more ogrish were selected out for intelligence overtime, those that became normies. After a certain amount of time of foids selectively breeding chad, the chad traits of today will be normie and a new class of chad will be established

Whatever help a species survive
And what are those things to you? Also, is it just about survival or something more? For me, good genes are not only those which help us to survive in tough conditions, but also thrive. Genes affecting strength, athleticism, fighting ability, intelligence, health, and sexual dimorphism all matter.

And what are those things to you? Also, is it just about survival or something more? For me, good genes are not only those which help us to survive in tough conditions, but also thrive. Genes affecting strength, athleticism, fighting ability, intelligence, health, and sexual dimorphism all matter.
Bacteria have none of those yet they outlive everything

Bacteria have none of those yet they outlive everything
Its different for mammals. Mammals need strong bodies to survive amidst the harshness of nature and sexual selection. Look at wildcats like tigers, lions, mammoths, ox, wild boars, etc. They all have muscles, strong digestive systems, horns, sexual dimorphism for mate attraction, etc. Domesticated versions of these wild animals are the incels. Cowcels, dogcels, pigcels, etc.

Its different for mammals. Mammals need strong bodies to survive amidst the harshness of nature and sexual selection. Look at wildcats like tigers, lions, mammoths, ox, wild boars, etc. They all have muscles, strong digestive systems, horns, sexual dimorphism for mate attraction, etc. Domesticated versions of these wild animals are the incels. Cowcels, dogcels, pigcels, etc.
I guess one cannot escape the mammal condition they were born into. On a deeper level no one can escape themselves. Which begs the question if transcendence is even possible. Maybe @AsgardTheFatcel is right and you are all just figments of my imagination