Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do slavs/balkanoids hate us sandniggers so much?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
This is something I have noticed. Maybe, because, they're still mad that the Ottomans/Arabs ruled them for centuries? Or is it because, sandniggers are plowing their Women? Because, every time I have come across a white person who was very hostile towards Arabs on this forum it's always turned out to be slav or balkaner. I can only think about those two reasons, because, there's almost zero Arabs in slavic and Balkan countries. So it's not because, of immigration.

But at the same time The best users on this forum who have been nice to me were Also users from the Balkans and slavs. So I don't know how to go about this.

Last edited:
Most of us don't care, but sands tend to be more nationalistic and obsessed than others and we Balkaners know where that leads.

This is something I have noticed. Maybe, because, they're still mad that the Ottomans/Arabs ruled them for centuries? Or is it because, sandniggers are plowing their Women? Because, every time I have come across a white person who was very hostile towards Arabs on this forum it's always turned out to be slav or balkaner. I can only think about those two reasons, because, there's almost zero Arabs in slavic and Balkan countries. So it's not because, of immigration.

But at the same time The best users on this forum who have been nice to me were Also users from the Balkans and slavs. So I don't know how to go about this.
Yep because of the savage treatment you Sandniggers and Turks did to them. Even Jews, Kurds and Arminians dont like your Sandnigger asses

Most of us don't care, but sands tend to be more nationalistic and obsessed than others and we Balkaners know where that leads.
I noticed that too but overall I don't really hate sandniggers as a whole. Something else that makes me not wanna hang out with them is the fact they are usually very NT and low inhib while Im high inhib and autistic

@beyondschizo thoughts?

I noticed that too but overall I don't really hate sandniggers as a whole. Something else that makes me not wanna hang out with them is the fact they are usually very NT and low inhib while Im high inhib and autistic
I'm extremely high inhib kek. But on average I agree.

Yep because of the savage treatment you Sandniggers and Turks did to them. Even Jews, Kurds and Arminians dont like your Sandnigger asses
Kurds are sandniggers too.

im not slav or anything. muslimoons should get re educated or get burned alive in pits for their degenerate beliefs

They aren't the same as Arabs though and they have their own identity
Nah, they're genetically, the same as sandniggers. Different language doesn't mean different genetics. Just like how Iranians and Arabs are genetically the same
IMG 20240921 193552

Maybe cos they're just very high in racism, I mean slavs and balkaners kill one another a lot more than say sands or curries, both of which only fight religiously motivated wars but unlike every other ethnicity even other white ethnicities, slavs and balkaners are very fratricidal and racist to one another and are known in history and in contemporary news to inflict high genocidal casualties on brother population of other slavs or near cultures plus they never enjoyed the industrial revolution like westerners and even east asians to it's full extent in a market economy with a demand of their products

I think in the case of Balkanoids its the former Ottoman rule that pisses them off. Some of the balkanoids are the offspring of turk rape babies so they may have very mixed feelings about the subject.

But to be honest I don't think arabs are receiving any high praises from any Europeans. Most Europeans resent arabs for the fact that they immigrate to our countries and usually don't integrate well. Some crime statistics regarding especially sexual crime are very high and the unemployment rate also tends to be high. The latter isn't their fault either though

Also its generally true that eastern-europeans are more openly racist than west europeans

Last edited:
im not slav or anything. muslimoons should get re educated or get burned alive in pits for their degenerate beliefs
Muslim doesn't mean Arab. They are too seperate things. Most muslims aren't Arab. I'm Arab and Christian.

Muslim doesn't mean Arab. They are too seperate things. Most muslims aren't Arab. I'm Arab and Christian.
I know nigger. People say they hate sand niggers because they hate islam.

Maybe cos they're just very high in racism, I mean slavs and balkaners kill one another a lot more than say sands or curries, both of which only fight religiously motivated wars but unlike every other ethnicity even other white ethnicities, slavs and balkaners are very fratricidal and racist to one another and are known in history and in contemporary news to inflict high genocidal casualties on brother population of other slavs or near cultures plus they never enjoyed the industrial revolution like westerners and even east asians to it's full extent in a market economy with a demand of their products
Yeah, this is the real answer. They're extremely thuggish by nature. They just use colonialism as an excuse to act like baboons. In reality, they hate Arabs for practically, no reason.

Sure but they hate you . Just for example look what ISIS Sandniggers did to the Azidi brothers and sisters
Just like how Iranians say they are different and hate Arabs. Both are retarded. Kurds should shut the fuck up and be loyal to the countries they reside in. They will never have their own state.

But to be honest I don't think arabs are receiving any high praises from any Europeans. Most Europeans resent arabs for the fact that they immigrate to our countries and usually don't integrate well. Some crime statistics regarding especially sexual crime are very high and the unemployment rate also tends to be high. The latter isn't their fault either though
Which is reatrded. Since, most muslims in countries like the U.K are Pakistanis. Not sands.

Nah, they're genetically, the same as sandniggers. Different language doesn't mean different genetics. Just like how Iranians and Arabs are genetically the same
View attachment 1280329
I guess they have similar admixtures but I noticed Kurds usually look lighter skinned or "whiter" than Arabs, Iranians too, in the northwestern regions atleast.

Yeah, this is the real answer. They're extremely thuggish by nature. They just use colonialism as an excuse to act like baboons. In reality, they hate Arabs for practically, no reason.
That is kind of true, Balkaners are violent and impulsive, I know that from experience but so are Arabs

I noticed Kurds usually look lighter skinned or "whiter" than Arabs, Iranians too, in the northwestern regions atleast.
You can find plenty of white passing Arabs in the Levant too. Doesn't mean we aren't sandniggers.

That is kind of true, Balkaners are violent and impulsive, I know that from experience but so are Arabs
Not really. If you look non white and you travel to the Balkans you will get beaten up by Balkanoid apes. Arabs will welcome you inside for tea. That's the difference. The whole, "sandniggers are violent" is propaganda. Sure, we are low inhib, but we are not as a violent as balkanoids

I wouldn't trust tik tok as proof honestly. All I know is that the Arab immigrants who come to the west usually look swarthy and the Kurds can pass as Mediterraneans quite often but admitedly there are not that many Lebanese abroad or atleast I haven't seen them so maybe they are indeed lighter skinned

Not really. If you look non white and you travel to the Balkans you will get beaten up by Balkanoid apes. Arabs will welcome you inside for tea. That's the difference. The whole, "sandniggers are violent" is propaganda. Sure, we are low inhib, but we are not as a violent as balkanoids
Balkanoids are very welcoming too but they also have that aggressive side. I know from experience Arabs are as aggressive if not more than Balkan people

Just like how Iranians say they are different and hate Arabs. Both are retarded. Kurds should shut the fuck up and be loyal to the countries they reside in. They will never have their own state.
Dude I am not Kurd and I am not fighting for Kurds. The title of the thread is "why balkns hate Sandniggers" . The answer is because of the way sandniggers treat people. Is it no so that Turks kidnapped boys from their families for centuries? Sucked all the resources and left the countries undeveloped? Genocided and oppressed them?

wouldn't trust tik tok as proof honestly. All I know is that the Arab immigrants who come to the west usually look swarthy and the Kurds can pass as Mediterraneans quite often but admitedly there are not that many Lebanese abroad or atleast I haven't seen them so maybe they are indeed lighter skinned
The ones you see in the West are probably, nafris. Levantines (Syrians, Lebs, PALESTINIANS)
are one of the Whitest Arabs.

The answer is because of the way sandniggers treat people. Is it no so that Turks kidnapped boys from their families for centuries? Sucked all the resources and left the countries undeveloped? Genocided and oppressed them?
Nigga, their countries are underdeveloped because, they have low IQ. They are white in appearance, but behave like Nigs. Not because, they were colonized. You sound as stupid as blacks in America crying about slavery. Arab countries are backward because, of recent western wars, that's the difference between us and balkaners. The proof is gulf Arab countries.

Nigga, their countries are underdeveloped because, they have low IQ. They are white in appearance, but behave like Nigs. Not because, they were colonized. You sound as stupid as blacks in America crying about slavery. Arab countries are backward because, of recent western wars, that's the difference between us and balkaners. The proof is gulf Arab countries.
Again I said I am not fighting or arguing for or against anybody. All I am saying is they hate Turks/Sandniggrs because of past tretment, most recent been ISIS Arabs and the Kurds or Armenians and the Turks. You can take it or leave its your choice but this is not my not fight I am just the messenger

Again I said I am not fighting or arguing for or against anybody. All I am saying is they hate Turks/Sandniggrs because of past tretment, most recent been ISIS Arabs and the Kurds or Armenians and the Turks. You can take it or leave its your choice but this is not my not fight I am just the messenger
Ok