Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do slavs and balkancels try to act more right wing/anti immigration then western Europeans?

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
By the way, people like @RealSchizo and talk you would think that Bulgaria was overflowing with sandniggers, but in reality there's barely any immigrants. And thugs who beat up innocent Arabs just do it, because, they're low IQ apes who want to cause trouble.

There's workers in Lebanon as well, yet, nobody cares. It's just that eastern Europeans/balkanoids want to imitate westerners.

We don't try "to act right wing" you idiot. Racism and xenophobia towards gypsies, arabs and niggers are deeply rooted in us

We don't try "to act right wing" you idiot. Racism and xenophobia towards gypsies, arabs and niggers are deeply rooted in us
If you hate people for no reason, then you're retarded.

Based.

I wish people could get politics is more than "right & left"

Hating trannies & not wanting your area to become flooded with infinite bamalians doesn't make you "far right"

Wanting corporations to be held accountable & for a more fair economic system doesn't make you a "communist"

Cuz we hate everyone already
I dont really give a shit tbh, I only wish for gyppos to go extinct

was just one, then it was a handful, not look at Western Europe.
I won't complain if they start chimping out when there's many. But your explanation makes sense I guess.

BASED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back