Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do skinnyfags accuse me of eating too much when this is all I eat for both lunch and dinner?

They are jealous. Good choice nigga.

brutal slow metabolism pill

Explain! :feelsUgh: @dungeondragon @Animecel2D

You gonna need a plumber for your arteries soon bro. Based.

Weight is completely dependent on metabolism. :yes::feelsUgh: @Reclusemaxer

Stop eating that shit, fatso. Maybe then you’ll stop complaining about being a fatass, fatso.

Was this supposed to be an actual got ya or a meme post? That meal is legit horrible for you.

Also how many times do you eat a snack a day?

I would vomit out my intestines if I ate all that.

I meal mogg you brutally :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Explain! :feelsUgh: @dungeondragon @Animecel2D
Lmao are you retarded? Has the fat started to clog up your brain as well? Wtf is this post supposed to prove, maccas is garbage food filled with large amounts of sugar, salt, and fat and you’re telling me you eat that shit twice a day everyday? Just with your macca meals alone you’re well over the daily calorie intake not even including your breakfast and how many times you must snack. So yeah, you do eat too much JFL especially since you don’t even exercise or at least walk regularly

Lmao are you retarded? Has the fat started to clog up your brain as well? Wtf is this post supposed to prove, maccas is garbage food filled with large amounts of sugar, salt, and fat and you’re telling me you eat that shit twice a day everyday? Just with your macca meals alone you’re well over the daily calorie intake not even including your breakfast and how many times you must snack. So yeah, you do eat too much JFL especially since you don’t even exercise or at least walk regularly
No, I only eat it once a day for my lunch and dinner.

Nutella sandwich and I don’t snack usually.
Huh, so how often have you been eating like this? And how often do you shit? Maybe you are actually fat because of your curry-tier metabolism and not your diet although it’s pretty bad ngl

Nutella sandwich and I don’t snack usually.
Look into alternate day fasting. It was a method I used to weightloss Maxx in the past and save time too. Maybe will work for you

Gross. The hard part about gaining weight is doing it without giving yourself diabetes

Good choices bro.

quarter pounder is a masterpeice

You act like those whores "its water weight" be fat is a choice
A retarded choice

isnt that enough to maintain weight at your height? stop eating breakfast

Last edited:
sadly true McDonald's isn't even cheap nowadays. And still tasted mediocre.
Local spots usually have much better quality at or near the price of the chains.
Only chain I like is Hardee’s

Local spots usually have much better quality at or near the price of the chains.
Only chain I like is Hardee’s
yeah I found those to be true. Also applies to the mid tier or waiter type restaurants. Like apple bees, red lobster, olive garden are almost always worse than the local equivalent from my experience.

sadly true McDonald's isn't even cheap nowadays. And still tasted mediocre.
You can get the daily deals and rewards on the app which means everything is half off if you order a lot.

You can get the daily deals and rewards on the app which means everything is half off if you order a lot.
true and Burger King also has solid deals. actually got 50 cent burger on national burger day via app this year few months back

Tbh that is all fat and sugary food which is why you are fat boyo

As a Professor, I wonder why

183 grams of carbs is a lot.