Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do SJWs hate empires and colonization?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Personally, I love studying about the old British, Portuguese and Spanish empires. Although I never lived in those times, I look back at them with longing. It was a time when we were powerful and masters of the world. You could own whatever and whomever you wanted, nothing could stop us. We were commanders of the sea, we could have gold, land and women. It was an era to be proud of.

study about Poland too bro

It is cope because they can not say that they hate themselves by being myserable and worthless cucks

imperialism is cope for landlet "nations" tbh

MongolEmpire1279

The Mongols will rise again.

Because SJWism is their empire. They want to colonize the entire world with globalist bullshit under corporate surveillance.

i like hungarian folks tbh
the polish and Hungarian army tried defending themselves from the mongols but they lost, the mongols then left. (probably because they saw no benefit to invading Europe) or the European powers which could have defeated them

the polish and Hungarian army tried defending themselves from the mongols but they lost, the mongols then left. (probably because they saw no benefit to invading Europe) or the European powers which could have defeated them
but in Poland and Hungary u wont meet any shitskin people so its some benefit

Personally, I love studying about the old British, Portuguese and Spanish empires. Although I never lived in those times, I look back at them with longing. It was a time when we were powerful and masters of the world. You could own whatever and whomever you wanted, nothing could stop us. We were commanders of the sea, we could have gold, land and women. It was an era to be proud of.
Ahoyyy Mateyyyy
I agree as a fellow Tugacel.

Maybe if you were a member of the aristocracy. For the serfs life was tough, you'd always be hungry eeking out a living as a day labourer or subsistence farmer. Or signed up to die in some rich mans war. Fuck that!

I find history interesting, especially the dark age

Because their bullshit wouldn't be allowed to fly.