Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do single mothers

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
:feelsseriously: Especially black women…:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They sleep with men who wouldn’t take care of the kid and then after they become a single mom they go to Christianity.
My mom was almost 40 :feelsbadman:( although she’s not a man sleeper)
When she was pregnant with me.
And apparently women eggs disappear
At the age exact age of 40
My dad was 30 short and incel Ofc :feelsseriously:
And graduated from university and was very educated and high iQ:feelsLSD:
He left me cause my mom was old :feelsbadman: I think

Many are obviously trying to find a cuck to buxx them. But I hope some are sicnere about their conversion.

As for such converted women, Olavo de Carvalho once said something that fits perfectly: "your soul can still be saved, but your asshole can't". i.e. cool that you converted, now you can go away.

who cares about single mothers :feelssus:

40? You're mistaken. My mother didn't hit menopause until she was 55.

I imagine some big she boon shitting out little nigglets and collecting the welfare checks

at this point I don't care, I will try going for single moms

It's actually fun to insult single mothers. Even the stuck up ones that act like there to good to talk to anyone. Making them realize that most men wouldn't even touch them or stay with them. Why would someone want to when they have to share time with a child that is not there own? Thats why these days single mothers are used as pump and dump stations. Once chad or tyrone gets them in bed, they ditch for the next one. Single mothers are desperate and stupid these days. They can't hold out or fear risk loosing the guy there after if they stop there advances. Then they complain about were are all the good men at?!? You gotta understand the HoE phase is real and there stuck on it. Had someone once reference single mothers to toilets. Now I understand why. :feelshaha:

This is why I can't respect incels
Marrying them is stupid, fucking them isn't, most of them are probably not attractive of course, but some dudes here can handle their 3 or 2/10s.
I imagine some big she boon shitting out little nigglets and collecting the welfare checks
Poor women's propensity to fuck violent thugmaxxers is the greatest reason why crime exists on this planet.

It's actually fun to insult single mothers. Even the stuck up ones that act like there to good to talk to anyone. Making them realize that most men wouldn't even touch them or stay with them. Why would someone want to when they have to share time with a child that is not there own? Thats why these days single mothers are used as pump and dump stations. Once chad or tyrone gets them in bed, they ditch for the next one. Single mothers are desperate and stupid these days. They can't hold out or fear risk loosing the guy there after if they stop there advances. Then they complain about were are all the good men at?!? You gotta understand the HoE phase is real and there stuck on it. Had someone once reference single mothers to toilets. Now I understand why. :feelshaha:
every hole is referred to as a toilet around these parts mein neger :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Your dad was 30 and married your 40 year old mom?

Jesus Christ. At least you're not this pathetic.

Your dad was 30 and married your 40 year old mom?

Jesus Christ. At least you're not this pathetic.
No they didn’t it was boyfriend and girlfriend :feelskek::feelskek:
You actually think a university graduate would that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lisa ditched her first husband for Doug.

I feel like they're using they're kids as a human-shield to get free shit. They should have to pay it all back after their kids turn 18.