Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do Short men hate Tall men so much

total tall fag death

Uhmm I wonder why

Oh i wonder why have you ever thought about the fact Tallfags never recognise the privilege they have

Spongebob mysterties missing star

Because were small and not 6.5, Im always height mogged at the store

Cripple all tallfags

Oh i wonder why have you ever thought about the fact Tallfags never recognise the privilege they have
I am 6 feet tall and appreciate it every day. It’s the one area of genetics I lucked out in. Not all tall dudes are oblivious to the benefits of it. I used to be one of the shortest guys in my class till I hit puberty and was treated like shit

I am 6 feet tall and appreciate it every day. It’s the one area of genetics I lucked out in. Not all tall dudes are oblivious to the benefits of it. I used to be one of the shortest guys in my class till I hit puberty and was treated like shit
Fair enough you aren`t oblivious to it but normies absolutely are

Fair enough you aren`t oblivious to it but normies absolutely are
I know. Normies and especially chads act like it doesn’t matter the same way they act like NTness and face don’t matter

Calm your ass down, you're not even bona fide short
Its nothing special in europe, Here everyone heightmog me and are tall.

I don't consider 6'0 to be a tallfag in the West since the tall halo begins at 6'2
Ok, I agree as well. I get heightmogged all the time here. It seems like each newer generation keeps getting taller

Its nothing special in europe, Here everyone heightmog me and are tall.
Half of this site lacks critical thinking, not having height halo doesn't equate to being short

I don't consider 6'0 to be a tallfag in the West since the tall halo begins at 6'2
Can confirm, Ive walked next to alot of chads i know and they get woman to look at them but they shoot me disgust look and dont even look, EVEN IN CAR THEY LOOKED AT CHAD! THEY CAN SEE HIM!

They are fucking braindead
For real. They act like these things don’t matter because they are unchangeable. Confirming they do matter acknowledges the BP is right

Can confirm, Ive walked next to alot of chads i know and they get woman to look at them but they shoot me disgust look and dont even look, EVEN IN CAR THEY LOOKED AT CHAD! THEY CAN SEE HIM!
They don’t even look at me when I drive my Chad car (Chevrolet Camaro super sport). A legit Chad driving a beat up Honda civic gets more attention than me driving a muscle car

Half of this site lacks critical thinking, not having height halo doesn't equate to being short
Its a lack of understanding, Im nothing special, I always get heightmogged eveyrtime im in the store, 6.5 chad, 6.5 normie, 6.5 incel, 6.2 chad, List goes on and im not treated better because im a semi manlet either, Semi, A bit taller than manlet but still at the manlet cutoff.

Because tall people tend to be humble braggers who will complain about how being tall sucks but when asked if they'd swap the height of the short guys who hate them, you'd hear radio silence

Gentle giant syndrome

Look at this reddicuck secretly bragging about his height.