Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do rice languages sound so bad?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm a sand nigger, I'll admit Arabic sounds weird, as do all curry languages. But rice languages... man they are just comprised of the worst sounds humans are capable of making, Chinese languages sound so silly.

Arabic sounds good imo , jewish sounds very bad.

Thai is the funniest sounding asian language.

Chinese uses the X sound a lot for some reason

Japanese and Korean don't sound that-bad TBH, but SEA languages sound subhuman as fuck!

Last edited:
chink and gook languages sound like a cat having a stroke jfl

Japanese spoken by low class jap men sounds kind of badass, IMO; its when Japanese foids speak it that it sounds ridiculous

Korean sounds nasty - kind of like Orcish mixed with Klingon. Both Cantonese and Mandarin sound stupid, and aren't anywhwere near intimidating, even if they're threating to kill you; angry Mandarin is just comical

Last edited:
Peculiarity of tonal languages

I think Mandarin sounds bad, Cantonese sounds funny, Japanese sounds cool and Korean sounds very tired.

Vietnamese sounds like trying to talk while gulping water, Thai sounds comical like Cantonese, Malay and Indonesian (also Tagalog) sounds very choppy

Japanese language is a cool language to talk in giving Chinese and Vietnamese just sounds awful i truly think they’re the equivalent of central Americans of east asia

Slavic languages mogg