Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do redditors pretend non-whitecels don't exist?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they rarely ever screenshot rants by non-whitecels but whenever they do they pretend its coming from a whitecel LARPing. but the truth is most incels are ethnics because white people have higher SMV lol

breaks their narrative

It's could also be due to the fact Whites are 7% of the global population at best, whereas ethnic means anyone who isn't White.

breaks their narrative
tenor.gif

It's because Reddit is racist as fuck towards white people and will grasp at straws looking for anything to try and make us look bad. That site is filled with the absolute worst kind of Niggers and Troons and I swear their goal is the extermination of White men.

It's could also be due to the fact Whites are 7% of the global population at best, whereas ethnic means anyone who isn't White.
7% of the population but more than half of the userbase

JBW copers on suicide watch

They have to maintain their (((agenda))).

You have to take into account low IQ african population, chinese, underdeveloped indian, middle east populations. There is a good reason majority of them are white since they live in west.

It's because Reddit is racist as fuck towards white people and will grasp at straws looking for anything to try and make us look bad. That site is filled with the absolute worst kind of Niggers and Troons and I swear their goal is the extermination of White men.
alot of these liberals and redditors are white themselves so I wouldnt say its racist. just virtue signaling

This

And no, I don’t give a shit about “muh meds & slavs aren’t white” copers-just shift the narrative to suite your agenda theory.

alot of these liberals and redditors are white themselves so I wouldnt say its racist. just virtue signaling
They’re self-hating & are just advancing the agenda

I now believe that the elites don’t want whites to go fully extinct, they want to keep us as a percentage of the population to help support the diverse society they impose upon us
They have to maintain their (((agenda))).

Agenda blindness

Because all incels are dangerous whiteys

It doesn't fit the convenient stereotype of us being Trump supporting White American Neo-Nazis.

That is because inceldom is mainly a western problem

They want to portray the incel community as a far right white supremacist movement because they're retarded bots incapable of doing anything other than copying ideas fed to them by the media.

If you mean "inceldom" as we know it in the West then yes. The most unstable and failed countries in the world are full of young and sexless young men who join militias seeking glory and power. It isn't married men with kids and property joining jihadist movements.

This also.

Also applies to East Asia heavily.
You won't find East Asians on the forum because most of them don't speak English. This is mainly an american forum most people here are americans and british. And a few curries here and there since most curries can speak English.

You won't find East Asians on the forum because most of them don't speak English. This is mainly an american forum most people here are americans and british. And a few curries here and there since most curries can speak English.
They have their own forums I believe, plus they're more isolationist by nature.

I now believe that the elites don’t want whites to go fully extinct, they want to keep us as a percentage of the population to help support the diverse society they impose upon us
I'm glad you're now starting to get a better understanding of the zionist goal. They aren't fixated on any race in particular. Just all non jews

Do you think it's because westerners have better access to the internet or is inceldom not prominent in other regions?

But whenever they imagine something they will imagine it as white, white is the default

Do you think it's because westerners have better access to the internet or is inceldom not prominent in other regions?
Internet is cope maybe you could have used that argument 15-20 years ago. Phones are cheap and available even in Afghanistan and most countries have the infrastructure for Internet anyway. It more has to do with inceldom being more common in thr west

Nigga, just travel to any 100% white country. Local foids will rape you lol, because you will be exotic.

Can't call the non whites fascist can they, also Can't criticise the non whites due to "racism" huh.

Internet is cope maybe you could have used that argument 15-20 years ago. Phones are cheap and available even in Afghanistan and most countries have the infrastructure for Internet anyway. It more has to do with inceldom being more common in thr west
Inceldom as a community’s isnt as big in asia because its the default so its like what? nobodies fucking or getting a girlfriend, were just waiting so we cam pay for an arranged marriage. In a way it is its own big incel community and being asian american is like being being incel in a (sexhaver) frat house. The idea of dating or hookup culture is completely alien in asia, or having sex for any reason but having children.

Most asian guys have low sex drive, and most ricecels are less here from sexual frustration and more from belittlement and disrespect from society in general