Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do random men leave comments praising women on social media?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Like have you ever seen a foid showing off her outfit before going out to get drunk or on a beach with a bikini. Now I get the beta orbiters who she knows praising how she looks in the hope of getting laid but why do men who have never met her or know her irl get from praising some random woman on the internet?

Idk but they deserve execution.

That's how people get to know one another nowadays. Through social media. If you're not in college, the only social environment you have is the Internet. So the thinking is "I'll hang out on this woman's profile for a while, be friendly, and maybe we'll grow closer."

this is one of the first official coper actions of men who decided to "do something", get a locked instagram account with 3 followers and use it to "lower inhib" by commenting on women's accounts

other related actions: buying a big watch, wearing skinny jeans, getting some shitty tattoo, inflating your biceps a little and nothing else

Because the average men is a soyboy cuck

they think theywill get laid or they get got hard from photo and needed to comment

Because the only way estrogen can beat testosterone is by working together

That's how people get to know one another nowadays. Through social media. If you're not in college, the only social environment you have is the Internet. So the thinking is "I'll hang out on this woman's profile for a while, be friendly, and maybe we'll grow closer."
Omg...

They r fcking cucks tbh