Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do "quirky" normies like memes like this?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I liked these types of things for like a week in 2015.
k5tw9ir54ob31.jpg

I know a lot of people who like these types of memes too, and they're the "quirky" type of normies, who are hardcore progressives, anti-gun, and are either in band or in orchestra. I also feel like those "quirky" normies I knew regularly post on IT, as their Twitters are filled to the brim with feminist nonsense.

I hate those memes that are like
No one:
Not a single soul:

I hate those memes that are like
No one:
Not a single soul:
I was okay with them at first, but now I think they're cringy.

Because it makes up for thier lack of personality

these memes are fine its the low effort copy and paste ones that get on my nerves

tbh I think these memes are not funny but not the most annoying

I believe the worst ones are any Instagram video "meme" or image "meme"

I also remember a foid saying that she was looking up memes on instagrams, coincidentally, it was just a "funny"(for foids) caption with a picture. JFL, low IQ foids think twitter caption and image = funny

Its the same with normie males too, but at least when you show normie male good memes, he appreciates the humor

I think they’re kinda funny but not that much.

The Normalscum like to be quirky (teehee) especially the type you described, the liberal ones. The self-deprecating memes are the most annoying, the "depression" memes. Foids love this.

Being pathetic is funny!
Lol!

I realized that I hate memes, they have to be black humor for me to enjoy.

You need to be aware of the news or be in some obscure group so that you can understand most memes, which means they are bad, and they also have no intelligent value or meaning behind them.

I can't see the image for some reason.

I can't see the image for some reason.

When it was originally posted, you could see the image perfectly fine. But now you can't

Kind of like what happened to my sig.. :feelsugh:

When it was originally posted, you could see the image perfectly fine. But now you can't

Kind of like what happened to my sig.. :feelsugh:
Damn, it's over for sigcels.