Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do pink people bully pale people?

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
My skin is very pale, and pink people always made fun and bullied me because of that. Having a pale skin gives you a unhealthy, ill look and whenever I get under tension, my face turns red. People always asked me if I went outside, they called me a ghost, suggested to go to the beach, etc, someone even called me a cumskin JFL. I had a middle school classmate who was pale as well but he was tall and Chadlite-tier so nobody ever made fun of him, and now that I think about it, even some ethnics from Philippines made fun of my pale skin color back in school. We should start referring to white people as pink people, because if your color is really white people will make fun of you, criticize you, mark you as an outcast who never goes outside, even ethnics will stay away from you. Of course, I tried to go to the beach and turn my skin pink, but didn't work, the sun just gave me headaches.

Last edited:
never noticed this tbh

Same problem here back when I was in school OP.

Though I guess they didn't really make fun of me so much as curiously ask me why I didn't tan and or maybe suggest I didn't spend enough time outdoors in the sun.

Eh well fuck em.

My old man died of skin cancer so fuck the sun.

I'll happily keep my pale skin over tanned sun damaged skin cancer prone garbage any day.

Thats no insult to my dad either as try as he might he really couldn't tan up either and I think his skin cancer may of been totally mole related ie a doctor removed a cancerous mole from his back, told him to keep his eye on the location but yeah obviously the doctor didn't remove enough tissue since my dad is no longer here and subsequent blood tests (my dad went to the doctor regularly) didn't reveal anything...that is...until the cancer got bad enough to the point he was basically fucked no matter the treatment...*sigh* but oh well I digress.

Im the only true pink man here and it's the worst that could happen to you

Wtf, no joke I thought you were talking about screen name colours when I saw the title like "oh for fucks sake who is this greycel complaining about me bullying him"

349.jpg

I've never been bullied because of my paleness but I've been called the usual.
One nickname was always "Snow White" due to me having black hair and being pale white.

Do darkskin blacks bully light skinned blacks

Pinks are the worst

I'll happily keep my pale skin over tanned sun damaged skin cancer prone garbage any day.

Brutal, we either stay pale and get made fun of by everyone or get skin cancer trying to become pinker, totally over for us.

Im the only true pink man here and it's the worst that could happen to you

you're red

Cope, women want white men but when you're too white they're repulsed by you. Males don't want anything to do with you too, they think you are ill.

Do darkskin blacks bully light skinned blacks

Most likely

Are You white

Yes, I wish I was pink

I've never been bullied because of my paleness but I've been called the usual.
One nickname was always "Snow White" due to me having black hair and being pale white.

This is what you get among pink and tanned people. JFL, when you're whiter than whites they insult you.

Same experience, bro. You should consider mt2 and beta-carotene, and gradually expand your time in the sun if it bothers you.

Too late, I don't care that much at this point. I wish I had done something in middle school though.

Cope, women want white men but when you're too white they're repulsed by you. Males don't want anything to do with you too, they think you are ill.
its ok greycel i dont thing u are ill :feelstrash:

I'm EXTREMELY pale. They used to call me Casper, the friendly ghost.

RACE WAR
RACE WAR
RACE WAR

I was bullied and called a vampire in elemantary school for my pale skin

That's the last thing I worry about.