Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people worship Dubai ? The real wealth is in the US

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Why do people worship this shiny shithole ?

It looks like it's the best eurocuck can do.

Like, anytime a euro grifter successfully con people through some crypto scam or get rich quick scheme, they fly to dubai and voila, it's the ultimate status symbol.

Right ?

Wrong.

Dubai has nothing on NYC, Miami, LA, BH, and so many US neighbourhoods with gorgeous gated communities.

Why do europeans like to worship this sandnigger shithole ?

Maybe tax protection and even the gender ratio is skewed so these euro cucks have to pay overpriced russian whores instead of just breeding with some poor euro cunt with their newly found crypto cash

Dubai is a psyop, the world's only bread and circus nation for poor people who suddenly got rich. people who like travel don't visit Dubai and the people that like visiting Dubai are people who travel to take pictures for instagram

They are one of the leading players in the harlot market, competing with the quickly developing far eastern capitals.

Fuck them for overpaying and stealing the better merchandise.

Last edited:
Dubai is extremely safe, even Niggers behave, because, they're scared of the law. Can't say the same for cities like LA, outside of gated communities.

But I don't look like the climate at all, I wish the west didn't ruin countries like Syria and Lebanon, we could have built first world cities. Lebanon was extremely good a few decades ago.

Dubai is definitely much more luxury. Not a great place to live for a multitude of reasons, but worth a visit if you get rich.

Dubai is definitely much more luxury. Not a great place to live for a multitude of reasons, but worth a visit if you get rich.

More luxury than this ?

Easier to evade taxes there

Nowhere near the top notch suburbs in the USA

No/minimal taxes (the biggest reason by far from what I've seen), great security, and Dubai being more luxurious is probably a psychological thing, since the entire place is like that, while in the US (and you could probably find places like that in Europe, Cina, and other places as well) only the best parts of it are like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back