Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people use virgin as an insult

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
They are the same fucking people that say
"your virginity doesn’t matter" or "that’s toxic masculinity" Then a few minutes later say
'lol virgin' or 'shut up virgin' It’s the same shit with "men should cry more" but when you cry you’re a bitch and you should 'man up' you become a fucking laughing stock. Then people wonder why male suicide rate is high and male homcide rates ( niggas killing each other)

NOTE: Also I’m going to make a thread about how a lot of gang members are actually incels, particularly the low ranked ones. Going ER on each other because life’s shit for a man and they not getting pussy.

Because virgins are misoggynistac inkels :soy:

Because they think that virgin = loser = ugly guy = misogynist = inkwell

Because the ones who use it are big whores with loose pussies. I am actually proud of being a virgin. Those loose whores are useless because they rode the cock carousel.

Because they think that virgin = loser = ugly guy = misogynist = inkwell

Yet they tell us its our personality, I’m starting to think they are blackpill subconsciously. Their NPC brain aren’t self aware.

I am actually proud of being a virgin.
13rm1o

Hypocrites that deserve to burn in hell to bring us justice.

Virgin = Terrible personality

Because we live in a sex worshiping sex obsessed society.

Anyone who doesn't have sex is seen as "weird" or "defective"

Words only matter if you give power to them.

Also this

Because we live in a sex worshiping sex obsessed society.

Anyone who doesn't have sex is seen as "weird" or "defective"

Its used as an insult because it invokes feelings of shame, discomfort, and sadness. An effective tool against those who are mentally weak.

20200711 080502

It is an insult. It is a mark of shame to both civilization and nature.

Because the ones who use it are big whores with loose pussies. I am actually proud of being a virgin. Those loose whores are useless because they rode the cock carousel.
If you were transformed into a 10/10 male rn, would you not bang as many women as you could? Cause if you would, you aren't proud, it is cope.

If you were transformed into a 10/10 male rn, would you not bang as many women as you could? Cause if you would, you aren't proud, it is cope.
No, I wouldn't, actually. But I would find top-tier women to marry.