Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people use incel as a insult

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Using Incel as a insult is preventing discussions on reddit

Attachments

• Capture49.PNG
    Capture49.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 160
I dunno tbh, they are too soy to say nigger

Do women deserve to be hated?

Because as creatures whose entire meaning of existence is to pass on their genes through sex, their mammal brains probably see inceldom as one of the worst things imaginable.

Because as creatures whose entire meaning of existence is to pass on their genes through sex, their mammal brains probably see inceldom as one of the worst things imaginable.
Which it is

Lol incel tears will screen shot and say incel need to be put in concentration camps

At least gays can flee to the West and get worshipped by soycucks. As an incel, you aren't safe anywhere, everyone hates you if you are incel.
I am safe in my bed.

Because it is one of the worst things in the world to be, and is thus a very insulting thing to be accused of being. Insults are supposed to be as insulting as possible.

People love insult the weak ones.

because IT will discriminate against incels

FBI open up lol

Because normies:

1: don’t know what incel means
2: think ad hominem is a checkmate

and because girls don’t need to form actual arguments. They just need to attack your SMV while having eggs in order to “win” an argument.

Also this

the government is women husbands

When I hear someone use "incel" as an insult I always say "sick burn, do you also say "haha, you're such an amputee?" too?"

I just tell to fuck off

Because they know they are incels themselves.

incel is the new nigger
When I hear someone use "incel" as an insult I always say "sick burn, do you also say "haha, you're such an amputee?" too?"
Because normies:

1: don’t know what incel means
2: think ad hominem is a checkmate

and because girls don’t need to form actual arguments. They just need to attack your SMV while having eggs in order to “win” an argument.

Also this

Why do people use gay as an insult?
Why do people use virgin as an insult?
Why do people use retard as an insult?
Why do people use cuck as an insult?
Why do people use autism as an insult?
In general things that are unpleasant or unattractive or unappealing to the majority, they use those worse as an insult.

If the masses sees it as bad, they will use the word as an insult.

They also use virgin

Drones will be developed with incel setting to smell out those who dont shower.

Same reason they love to shame the poor.
If they work harder, they'd have money. They're just a bunch of lazy bastards.

Because it means you can't get laid, that's among the worst things that can happen to a human, thus it's one of the best insults.

The actual reason is because the people who do that are low IQ/ignorant and come up with anything else.

Because they are cucks :soy: :soy: and they are pathetic.

Incel has lost whatever meaning it had since it's so overused. Merely a placeholder for "person I disagree with" at this point. That said whenever I see a quoted post calling someone an incel, it just highlights whatever the previous user said was likely high iq.

It's the new insult for shaming men into cuckholdry. It used to be "deadbeat dad".

Well while sex is obviously nothing important, at least not according to cuck tears. Making fun of somebodys lack of sex, is still the best way to insult another person.

It is reminiscent of a kafka trap. If you get called an incel for having a non-npc approved opinion, you can't keep defending that opinion without appearing to be implicitly defending incels or appearing to confirm the accusation.