Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people treat you so much better when youre better looking

• Thread starter dedicatedBlackpille
  • Start date
D

dedicatedBlackpille

Banned
-
Literally just got a haircut and the treatment i get is way better can't and i look like shit imagine how good chads have it

If you saw me irl you would understand i look like shit am also recessed and short
nah you're right my bad

I'm just surprised you actually noticed a difference in treatment, means you have a bit of a life at least

Literally just got a haircut and the treatment i get is way better can't and i look like shit imagine how good chads have it
incel trait: no haircut makes you look it better, it makes you look worse instead.

Fat black guy

Because people are disgusted by ugly people, and don't want to be seen around us

Then you're not that bad looking to begin with, GrAY, if a simple hair cut change yields that.

Fuck off the site nigger

Doubt it lad, if a haircut is all you needed. I think you're just some infiltrator from soyddit tbh.
I just said the treatment is better others just dont treat me like a freak