Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people treat aspies like retards?

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
Despite often having a higher IQ and more advanced vocabulary (sometimes even more talents) normies treat us and talk to us like they're talking to retards or small children. I know this one fat Asian kid who is so normie that he literally watches only trending videos on YouTube (that's right no subscriptions etc.) still ignoring me and treating me like an idiot.

Exactly my thoughts. To those that treat aspies like retards they should be beaten into a vegetative state so then they’ll know the true meaning of what it is to be a “retard”. Fuck these normies.

Exactly my thoughts. To those that treat aspies like retards they should be beaten into a vegetative state so then they’ll know the true meaning of what it is to be a “retard”. Fuck these normies.
I often observe these sheep and they remind me of village simpletons. These people used to burn witches 500 years ago.

I don't know man, but I can relate

Well

It's

Because

They

Fear

Us....

Actually I think the tragedy of aspies is that they are too "normal" to be considered retarded so people usually just think they are assholes or weird and don't give them the "ohh poor invalid" treatment that more severe retarded people would get.

Normies will try to feel superior and brag with their goddawful jestermaxxing to whoever is non-NT or more SMV fucked up than they are.

because they do no research.they are the same people who make conclussions off of title without actually reading/watching the content

rudest guy I’ve ever met has aspergers (or he’s on the autistic spectrum at least) I feel bad for him though because he doesn’t understand why people don’t like him.

rudest guy I’ve ever met has aspergers (or he’s on the autistic spectrum at least) I feel bad for him though because he doesn’t understand why people don’t like him.
It's really because his personality?

It's really because his personality?
Idk he just shuts down any opinion that’s different from his and never listens to what people say.

It's because the public stigma of Asperger's is still the "awkward/creepy virgin looser with no social skills" or the "low functioning kid who can't even have a basic conversation"

This is why I avoid NT faggots as much as possible irl

Despite often having a higher IQ and more advanced vocabulary (sometimes even more talents) normies treat us and talk to us like they're talking to retards or small children. I know this one fat Asian kid who is so normie that he literally watches only trending videos on YouTube (that's right no subscriptions etc.) still ignoring me and treating me like an idiot.

Not trying to be a prick here, but there are many good arguments that evolution doesn't "value" a high IQ. High IQ is statistically associated with higher suicide odds... This website is a testimony to the things our cultures actually value. And very many of them are raw tastes and community-driven: physical/sexual appeal, emotional intelligence, benefitting the group, conformity/not rocking the boat... Those of us who don't exhibit these well enough tend to be marginalized. Some anthropologists write about how alienation worked to check behaviors the group didn't like or found threatening. They think the same thing happens today.

I worked with an Aspergers guy a few years ago. He was frankly frightening. He would scream at people to encourage them to work harder. And he normally cursed while yelling at the top of his voice. Our boss had alerted me of his condition. But because he made the company money, they encouraged him. But I got out of there as fast as I could.

Last edited:
Because we aren't like them

Because people are bullies.

because normies function as a herd and can't fathom someone not abiding by their social norms. when they see spergs acting out of the ordinary, even in a subtle way like body language being a bit off, their only way to grasp such behavior is to assume that they are dealing with an insane person.