Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people think slav foids are all goddesses?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
I live in a Slav country and foids here are nothing special. They look the same as any other, a mix of stacies, average foids, ugly foids, just the same as every other white country despite how much people say we have "beautiful women".

Ethnic men think they are beautiful because they have light skin + blue eyes + red/ blonde hair.
Ethnic self hating worship white foids.

Last edited:
I hate all foids regardless of race.

many ethnics idolize them.
I remember a Peruvian shitskin who fucked a Russian girl in a video.
and everyone on the internet cheered him as if he had done a great thing :feelskek::feelskek:

I live in a Slav country and foids here are nothing special. They look the same as any other, a mix of stacies, average foids, ugly foids, just the same as every other white country despite how much people say we have "beautiful women".
have you compared top slavic women to other top women from other races?

common 7,8/10 latina

slav girls
Rus
Uk
:ahegao:

theres just no point
many ethnics idolize them.
I remember a Peruvian shitskin who fucked a Russian girl in a video.
and everyone on the internet cheered him as if he had done a great thing :feelskek::feelskek:
Our moral duty as ethnicz is to defile white women :blackpill:

Mediterranean foids look better.

Slavwhores are not better than Curry/noodle bitches tbh. Only top 0,001% of them are foggers

They usually have big tits. But their faces are not as good looking as western mayo foids.

White foids in general are objectively better, it's not just slavs

White foids in general are objectively better, it's not just slavs
White Anglo foids are manly and degenerate lol.

Noodles are a better bang for the buck. Much more feminine and youthful looking. Although obviously, their beauty is nowhere near white foids. And noodles for the most part, have flat chests and no asses.

Mediterranean foids look better.
tbh especially after 25. Slav foids age like milk.
Slavwhores are not better than Curry/noodle bitches tbh. Only top 0,001% of them are foggers
Noodle age best
White Anglo foids are manly and degenerate lol.

Noodles are a better bang for the buck. Much more feminine and youthful looking. Although obviously, their beauty is nowhere near white foids. And noodles for the most part, have flat chests and no asses.
Brutal trade off compromise pill

female behavior is constant their environment barely makes a noticeable difference