Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people think parents love their non successful children?

ignore

• ignore

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • ignore

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, why? Why would they? All the science says otherwise

Mother hormones, most likely. It's a conflict between her motherly nature and her repulsion from failures.

Yeah I think OP is thinking why do some people deny the obvious that parents hate their non successful kids.

There is one scenario where it's true, where the parent is a self absorbed narcisist who never got any validation or love in his own childhood. In this case the parents, who generally is also unsuccessful, resents not only his peers as soon as they are more successful than him, but also his kids who are successful, as they have some expectation that their kids will grow up to worship them, and give them the validation they finally craved all along. If the kid is successful he obviously won't give the parent that, and in addition the narcisit parent has to be faced with looking at the kid everyday, which reminds him of what a failure he is

In that case the parents love th unsuccessful kid, both because it gives them the self validation they need that 'not everyone can achieve what (little) I achieved', and also as a sort of way to 'spite' the successful kid, only in their deluded mind, obviously because the successful kid won't give a shit

Well do you love that your parents aren't rich? Do you love that they both aren't chad or stacy?

I would hate if my son was a unsuccessful Neet waste of an ape. They do hate their unsuccessful children, and i would too.

Well do you love that your parents aren't rich? Do you love that they both aren't chad or stacy?

I would hate if my son was a unsuccessful Neet waste of an ape. They do hate their unsuccessful children, and i would too.
Exactly. I have accepted that my parents hate me lol

I don't even think they would deny it if I asked them

you completely evaded the question

why do people pretend that parents have unconditional love for their children?

you completely evaded the question

why do people pretend that parents have unconditional love for their children?
How did I evade the question. I dont fucking know because I'm not one of those people.

Who cares anyway? How will it benefit you knowing that?

How did I evade the question. I dont fucking know because I'm not one of those people.

Who cares anyway? How will it benefit you knowing that?
how will any of this forum benefit anyone?

there's your answer

Thats an extremely retarded answer not going to lie
no its not. why would it be?

this forum always asks questions and you could argue the vast majority don't serve any purpose.

you're just upset because I contradicted the original intentions of your rhetorical question

all you've done in this thread is act like an asshole without addressing the main question posed

go fuck a gorilla and get AIDs you nigger faggot

Attachments

• Entire squad.jpg
    Entire squad.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 9
That's a big assumption to make. I have seen parents hate their successful children. If you are unsuccessful and your parents still love you, be grateful.

That's a big assumption to make. I have seen parents hate their successful children. If you are unsuccessful and your parents still love you, be grateful.
i was saying that people think parents love their child "unconditionally"

because society says you're not allowed to not love your family

More just world bullshit

They don’t. They may pretend to love them if they are the only child or try to cope with it but they definitely don’t love them. They are disappointed in them but try to hide it

My mom said she would love me even if I went er I think she’s pretty unconditional. However that is insanely irregular for sure. Idk why so many normies think that. Probably heard too many platitudes and they sunk into their brains. Half the parents I know disdain their children

It's all in the way you say it
Like I can say I like something, because I don't hate it completely
There was