Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do people think currycels can just arrange marriage?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
An uncle of mine’s son turned 26 and was still unmarried, so he left to find wife over the summer in Bangladesh and got completely rejected because he was unemployed, never left his home and played video games every day.

If you are a broke, low status sub 5 male, no women no matter the race is going to want to be married with you and pack and leave all her friends and family.

Last edited:
Because he's broke. I could legit be a millionaire and still get ZERO pussy. Your cousin could get as little as $20k in bank and find an arranged marriage.

Did he not have a degree or anything? :feelshehe:

Surprising, if he was an immigrant in the West. :smonk:

low iq tards that can't put themselves in other people's shoes.

Did he not have a degree or anything? :feelshehe:

Surprising, if he was an immigrant in the West. :smonk:
He had a bachelors in Biology and is getting another for CS.

An uncle of mine’s son turned 26 and was still unmarried, so he left to find wife over the summer in Bangladesh and got completely rejected because he was unemployed, never left his home and played video games every day.

If you are a broke, low status sub 5 male, no women no matter the race is going to want to be married with you and pack and leave all her friends and family.

The same reason they claim JBW doesn't exist as a concept, that BBC is anything other than a meme and that ethnics can just waltz into any country and pick up women due to some 'foreigner factor'.

That reason is cope.

Pajeets breed like rabbits compared to Europeans, Americans, and gooks so arranged marriage can help.