Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people tell incels to "be friends" with girls?

I'll talk to them, I'll be friendly. But make no mistake, that's not me being "their friend". That's me being civil.

Not like women want me as friends either. Yes, some might want to use me, but being a real friend? No.

Lol I fell for this.

I started becoming friends with women and developed my charm and social skills. I even asked them how to be when trying to find a date. I even checked the forums, videos and irl convos to sharpen my tools.

Then got the encouragement to approach women irl and on dating apps.

For about two years. TWO YEARS, from TOP CONFIDENCE to THE EDGE OF SUICIDE. A slow traincrash.

Absolute suicidalfuel, it did not work for me. I ended all my friendships, isolated myself and went straight to gaming again.

Maybe it will work for others, but not me. What a waste of time. It sucks building up yourself just to see the life crash.

The sad thing is that I understand why they wont ”breed” with me. I wouldnt want to pass my ugly genes to a son if I ever had one. I know he will struggle and be suicidal in the future because of womens lack of emphathy..

"You poison your relationships with women by not respecting them as people and only wanting them for romance and sex. Are you surprised that women are turned off by being treated like sex objects? Focusing on platonic relationships with women, especially women you aren't interested in, is important to fix your broken brain and re-acclimate you into being a human that can have proper meaningful relationships with people that are not transactional."

Jfl, I wish I was that stupid one and be still happy despite being constantly rejected from all society units.

Lol I fell for this.

I started becoming friends with women and developed my charm and social skills. I even asked them how to be when trying to find a date. I even checked the forums, videos and irl convos to sharpen my tools.

Then got the encouragement to approach women irl and on dating apps.

For about two years. TWO YEARS, from TOP CONFIDENCE to THE EDGE OF SUICIDE. A slow traincrash.

Absolute suicidalfuel, it did not work for me. I ended all my friendships, isolated myself and went straight to gaming again.

Maybe it will work for others, but not me. What a waste of time. It sucks building up yourself just to see the life crash.

The sad thing is that I understand why they wont ”breed” with me. I wouldnt want to pass my ugly genes to a son if I ever had one. I know he will struggle and be suicidal in the future because of womens lack of emphathy..
I used to approach women too, even tried being friends with them.

After learning about the blackpill i realised how stupid i was

I used to approach women too, even tried being friends with them.

After learning about the blackpill i realised how stupid i was
Yep. The positive thing is that people are warning about the rise of lonely men. And it is all womens fault that the anger is growing. Oh boi..

Not like women want me as friends either. Yes, some might want to use me, but being a real friend? No.
And in womanese a real friend to them is a tool, a backup, a perma orbiter.

"You poison your relationships with women by not respecting them as people and only wanting them for romance and sex. Are you surprised that women are turned off by being treated like sex objects? Focusing on platonic relationships with women, especially women you aren't interested in, is important to fix your broken brain and re-acclimate you into being a human that can have proper meaningful relationships with people that are not transactional."

Jfl, I wish I was that stupid one and be still happy despite being constantly rejected from all society units.
Platonic relationships with foids are literally one of the most blackpilling experiences you can ever have + you get used as an emotional tampon, its cucked as fuck, Its like investing in a business that wont make you shit, buying expensive candy you cant eat, I cant see anything more cucked than foids crying on your shoulder and 10 minutes later choking on Chad's Cock.

This might have increased your odds back in the day. But, nowadays, people barely leave their houses and 90% of interaction is on phones. Having a female friend isn't going to enable you to spend time with girls who may want to date you.

I'll talk to them, I'll be friendly. But make no mistake, that's not me being "their friend". That's me being civil.
100%

That’s how I am with foids at work

I accept that I must share a planet with them, that’s it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back