Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why do people still care about inceltiers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
the original subreddit is gone and all thats left is a dead one that braziliansigma spams. they lost but the sub and braziliansigma are still talked about :waitwhat:.

i get having like 1 or 2 threads on here daily for laughable takes or whatever, but its pretty annoying seeing people still bring up the topic still. idk about you guys but i remember people being so hooked on the topic they ended up getting themselves banned for posting their own screenshots on there to get reactions.

also all these braziliansigma rent free tier threads are likely feeding into his ego and making him feel better about himself.

I'm a S tier incel tbh.

I really don't know.
Im guessing most users here are IT infiltrators and cuck soys because i always see reddit posts.
If you use reddit i really dont know what the fuck you are doing here.

the original subreddit is gone and all thats left is a dead one that braziliansigma spams. they lost but the sub and braziliansigma are still talked about :waitwhat:.

i get having like 1 or 2 threads on here daily for laughable takes or whatever, but its pretty annoying seeing people still bring up the topic still. idk about you guys but i remember people being so hooked on the topic they ended up getting themselves banned for posting their own screenshots on there to get reactions.

also all these braziliansigma rent free tier threads are likely feeding into his ego and making him feel better about himself.
I never understood why anyone from here would browse that place

I wish mods would ban mentioning that cancer or made a separate subforum for it

I don't know tbh

We should ignore them, there's no reason for us to care about what they have to say or their opinions on us because they are stubborn idiots who'll never swallow the blackpill no matter how much scientific evidence you present to them. Even their subreddit is worthless, it serves no purpose other than bullying incels from here.

I read IT for laughs. Cucks and roasties being triggered by our posts is lifefuel. There is literally no reason for me to seriously care about them viewing me as Hitler.

Recently there was a thread - "seeing my thread get featured on IT gives me a dopamine rush"

This forum has some cucks who get dopamine rush by seeing their get post get validated by faggots and trannies. JFL. Ban these simps asap.

Recently there was a thread - "seeing my thread get featured on IT gives me a dopamine rush"

This forum has some cucks who get dopamine rush by seeing their get post get validated by faggots and trannies. JFL. Ban these simps asap.
wont say names but there was one prominent user that counted the amount of IT features he had and put it into his signature