Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people say you’re a loser if you think certain things?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I fucking hate people saying “you’re a loser if you think like that”

for example i said to my mother that all woman just should be used to make kids and she said “you wouldn’t say that if you weren’t a loser “ I beated her after that , generally I like beating my family sometimes. Especially my mom

I’m seeing it everywhere on the internet, some guy says that he hates woman and all woman doesn’t deserve rights, they say that he’s a virgin and a loser? Why? Wouldn’t they be in the same place if a lot of bad shit happened to them?

“Cuz you’re a loser “ thanks mom

and she said “Woman aren’t sex objects” like then why do you show your legs and ass to everyone when you’re young you fucking whore

if I was a Chad maybe I’ll still think like this but she wouldn’t call me a “loser”

damn I wanna beat my mother a lot, I’ll do it later

Because of the way they are programmed to think. They are total zombies. If you do not think or act like they are, then you are wrong and outcasted. Your mom is blind to the truth, and she knows that perhaps.

Because of the way they are programmed to think. They are total zombies. If you do not think or act like they are, then you are wrong and outcasted. Your mom is blind to the truth, and she knows that perhaps.
Deep down, she knows, just like my father,I think everyone knows deep down, without condoning or condemning, they understand

They are filthy marleyans who do nothing but live to mindlessly get annoyed with insignificant things like eye color or height. I thought this shit was a myth. But the fact humanity does this is :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

for example i said to my mother that all woman just should be used to make kids and she said “you wouldn’t say that if you weren’t a loser “ I beated her after that , generally I like beating my family sometimes. Especially my mom

I’m seeing it everywhere on the internet, some guy says that he hates woman and all woman doesn’t deserve rights, they say that he’s a virgin and a loser? Why? Wouldn’t they be in the same place if a lot of bad shit happened to them?

and she said “Woman aren’t sex objects” like then why do you show your legs and ass to everyone when you’re young you fucking whore

if I was a Chad maybe I’ll still think like this but she wouldn’t call me a “loser”

it is just a way to diminish your opinion, like all criticisms made of women, they say that you are a virgin or that you were humiliated by a woman, just so that your opinion seems invalid, but if a chad says such a thing, he he is a '' real man '', but don't worry about it, just tell them to take it up the ass

it is just a way to diminish your opinion, like all criticisms made of women, they say that you are a virgin or that you were humiliated by a woman, just so that your opinion seems invalid, but if a chad says such a thing, he he is a '' real man '', but don't worry about it, just tell them to take it up the ass
Based bro!

wtf I think I mistook you for another user :feelsLSD:

Wow your mother sounds like a very mean person for calling you a loser

Wow your mother sounds like a very mean person for calling you a loser
Yeah my parents are literal demons in disguise but my mom is much much worse, I’m like this because of them, they are truly horrible people, also I mostly have phsical fights with them, they called the cops on me lol
People are evil
Based

Yeah my parents are literal demons in disguise but my mom is much much worse, I’m like this because of them, they are truly horrible people, also I mostly have phsical fights with them, they called the cops on me lol

Based
Damn no wonder you are mentally lost

Obviously fake

The spiral of silence theory is a political science and mass communication theory proposed by the German political scientist Elisabeth Noelle-Neumann. It states that a social group or society might isolate or exclude members due to the members' opinions. This stipulates that individuals have a fear of isolation. This fear of isolation consequently leads to remaining silent instead of voicing opinions. Media are an important factor that influences both the dominant idea and people's perception of what the dominant idea is. The assessment of one's social environment may not always correlate with reality.[1]
I beated her after that , generally I like beating my family sometimes. Especially my mom
You beat her up? literally?

Humanity is a hivemind, every drone has it's propose and place. If a lower ranked drone dares to question it's superiors and programming it gets branded defective and a deviant and gets attacked by the compliant drones.

Privileged scum everywhere, dude.

Based for beating her.

Because most normie dumbfucks literally cannot handle it when someone expresses a position that differs from their own.

Meanwhile people like us have to adapt to being in the minority all the time. Most normies don’t think for themselves and just lap up whatever mainstream propaganda their fed on the news or in school then they’re “appalled” when someone dares hold a different view on something they hold sacred.

Most people fall into Argumentum Ad Populous and feel confident in their views just because most other people around them hold that view.